Why Fall Is The Superior Season.

Why Fall Is The Superior Season.

So long sweaty backs and smelly subway cars. You won't be missed.

24
Why Fall Is The Superior Season.
https://www.aarp.org/travel/vacation-ideas/outdoors/info-2019/fall-foliage-locations.html

1. The shift in weather

Once I gaze upon the autumn foliage, I can feel my life slowly falling into place. No pun intended. I mean, look at this.

https://www.americanforests.org/blog/science-behind-fall-foliage/

I can't be the only one whose mood is negatively affected by the scorching hot sun during the summer. I feel like I am quite literally melting in the inescapable heat… a true nightmare.

Being able to bask in the glory that is crisp weather is such a dream.

2. Holiday Preparation

It's fair to note that besides the stressfulness of the holidays, the approach brings a joyous, warm feeling.

Not to mention Halloween being the superior holiday, but that's another conversation for another day.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/tourism-halloween-canceled-salem-disney-world

3. Fall Fashion

Cardigans, boots, scarves, knit sweaters...I'm a big fan of layering and this is the perfect season to be able to do it just the right amount for it to still come off as stylish rather than a Randy moment… "I can't put my arms down!"

https://www.pinterest.cl/pin/242138917435008506/

4. Scents and Flavors

Sigh… yes I am still a sucker for everything pumpkin scented or flavored... it isn't my fault, the season just kind of pulls you in!

The warm undertones of all the scents and flavors marketed really puts you in the cozy feel that fall has to offer.

https://www.candlesandsupplies.net/Fragrance-Oils/Fall-Halloween-Thanksgiving-Scents

5. Scary Movies

"Viewer beware, you're in for a scare."

I am a horror movie fanatic, I will say. But even the most extensive horror fans know that there is no better time to sit back and watch a good scary movie than the fall season.

Here are a few of my favorites to get some added to your list!

1. The Conjuring franchise
  2. Midsommar
  3. Hereditary
  4. The Babadook
  5. It Follows
  6. The Witch

Get your popcorn together!