Why Donald Trump Is An Embarassment To Our Nation

When it comes down to it, I'd rather have a potential bad president for four years instead of a racist clown infiltrate the White House.

83

It's all over the news.

The outlandish orange clown has done it again- only this time, (according to the GOP) he's gone too far.

The multimillionaire who values his properties over the lives of humans has been exposed in a leaked video from 2005. The video involves a lively "locker room" conversation between Trump and Access Hollywood host Billy Bush. Trump is heard saying lewd and vulgar remarks that include his bragging about grabbing women by their private parts, groping them, and kissing them.

We've all heard Trump say sexist remarks. He's told women that dropping to their knees must be "a pretty picture". He's called Rosie O'Donnell an "animal" and a slob". He's even offended fellow Republican Megan Kelly by attributing her rebuttal against his sexist remarks by blaming her menstrual cycle.

This is a man who has no respect for women. This is a man who is a racist. This is a man who resembles pure ignorance.. It says a lot when people from his own party are refusing to vote for him and scrambling to get him out of the running.

But Trump's ignorance says more about us than anything else. May I remind everyone that we VOTED him into the election. Yes. We voted a man who brags about infidelity, who brags about his sexual conquests, who brags about his own daughter's sexual appearance. This is the man who has had rape charges against his own ex wife.

The disgusting video that has been the subject of all news does not surprise me one bit. This is the man who has been chosen as a potential leader. The same man endorsed by the KKK.

I live in a city full of immigrants. It shocks me that so many of the people around me, who are first or second generation immigrants would even vote for this guy. This Cheeto puff is literally saying that he wants to deport immigrants, yet I'm surrounded by people who still want to vote him in. My question is why? How?

Personally, I'm not the biggest Hillary Clinton fan. Read my previous articles ; I was (still am) an avid Bernie Sanders supporter. However, I accept the reality that this race, whether I like it or not, is between Clinton and Trump. When it comes down to it, I'd rather have a potential bad president for four years instead of a racist clown infiltrate the White House.