Everyone claims they have the best dad, but I'm 99.7 percent sure that my dad is actually the best.
1. My dad has managed to put up with not one, but three girls for over 20 years. Me and my sister can be quite the handful. Me more than my sister. We can be difficult but it's because we act just like him.
2. He's determined. Once he starts, he can't stop until everything is perfect. Fun fact: When I was a child my dad painted my four wheeler pink because I didn't like the dark green color of it.
3. He's caring. My dad would give the shirt off his back to anyone that needed it. If he can't fix your problem, he'll find someone who can.
4. He's loving. My father has shown me just how I should be loved by loving my mother. After all, 38 years of marriage takes hard work and dedication.
5. He's supportive. My dad has always told me that I can do whatever I put my mind to. Even if my mind only stayed on it for like 12 minutes.
6. He's hard working. He works days at a time without sleep and never complains. His hard work has allowed my family to live a great life.
He's just altogether an awesome person. God definitely knew what he was doing when he made him my dad. So here's to you and your constant courage, love, and dedication because I know having to put up with me is your most difficult job. Thank you, dad, for everything you've done, taught me, all the words of wisdom, pep talks, and every thing you will do in future. I love you so much.