Why Concerts Provide The Best Vibes.

Why Concerts Provide The Best Vibes.

There's so much energy and excitement that you CAN'T have a bad time.

250
Why Concerts Provide The Best Vibes.
Houston cbslocal

Everyone has something that gives them that natural "high" off life we all aim to feel. Something to hype you up, get your blood flowing, and make you happier than anything else ever could. For me, the thing that does exactly that is going to concerts.

I absolutely adore going to concerts. I didn't go to my first one until I was 16 when I grabbed a last minute ticket to go see The Rocket Summer. Ever since then, I was hooked. I've only been to a total of 5 so far, but every time I score tickets for one I get super excited. I count down the days until the event, and each day seems to pass slower than the last; the slowest being just hours before, as time drags on until it's finally time to go.

One of the great things about concerts is getting to be in the same vicinity as your favorite artists; you see wow, they are real, they are here, they are beautiful. Even if they don't offer meet and greets, there's something incredible about seeing them in the flesh.

The thing I love most about concerts though, is being able to get to belt out your favorite song, along with the artist, at the top of your lungs. Not just you, but I think what really makes it special is having all of the fans around you also singing along.

Singing your favorite song alone in your room, or with a few friends in the car, can be fun, but nothing compares to being in a room with hundreds of other people, knowing that these songs mean as much to them as they do you. Even if people were being jerks to each other prior to the band coming on, everyone stops, puts aside their differences, and comes together in unity to appreciate the music and show support for the artist.

The more energy radiating from the stage, the better the experience. Hands down, the best performers I have ever seen were Twenty One Pilots. I've been to pretty high energy shows before, but theirs takes the cake. You can tell that they really appreciate their fans and give each and every show 100%. Not only do they connect with their audience, but their shows are always filled with crazy energy, stemming from their amazing light shows, props, and just their own energy jumping around the stage as well.

Between getting to scream the lyrics that have gotten me through countless rough patches in my life, getting to jump around with Tyler, watching Josh kill it by giving his all on the drums, and everything in between, I always come out of their shows feeling so alive and grateful; even at this last show when I couldn't see the stage that well. That's how amazing the energy was.

No matter who you go see, concerts are the greatest things in the world; there's nothing that can beat live performances. Whether it's the unity of the crowd, actually seeing your favorite artist in person, or just the incredible energy radiating from every direction, concerts give off the perfect vibes you need to have the best time of your entire life and feel completely on top of the world; until post concert depression hits.

From Your Site Articles