Why You Should Choose Colby-Sawyer For College

With plenty of options out there, this one still stands alone.

101
Cindy Benson

There is no question that New England is full of picturesque college campuses with striking clock towers, enormous quads, and quaint surrounding villages. Between New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island, the region is home to over 2,000 community colleges, liberal arts schools and universities.

So, what makes Colby-Sawyer College stand out? What makes it one of the best places to call home in your early adulthood years?

When I first arrived on campus for a visit in November of 2014, I fell in love with the location, the sense of belonging and the career opportunities it provided.

By the time March rolled around, I had basically made up my mind on where I was going. Colby-Sawyer felt like home already and now it has become just that.

That’s why I chose CSC, but why should others?

The answer is simple, really. Just give me some time to explain.

Choose CSC because of its close-knit community and small class sizes.

Choose CSC because of its dedication to a well rounded and affordable educational experience.

Choose CSC because of our athletic dominance across the North Atlantic Conference.

Choose CSC because our location in the Sunapee Region allows for skiing, hiking and swimming. Did I mention free ski passes?

Choose CSC because we cancel class to hike up Mount Kearsarge once a year.

Choose CSC because we are committed to maintaining diversity and cross-cultural opportunities.

Choose CSC because the small class sizes allow for you to work closely with other students and faculty.

Choose CSC because the classic Georgian architecture makes for a perfect backdrop to your walk to class. (And great Instagram photos.)

Choose CSC because we have exemplary business, nursing and science programs.

Choose CSC because we have the most unique library in the country.

Choose CSC because we offer outstanding intramural, artistic and student clubs in which to be involved.

Choose CSC because we offer on-campus events the bring in phenomenal singers, bands, comedians and political figures.

But most importantly, choose Colby-Sawyer College because by the time you settle in here, you’ll have found your second home.