Why Butters Stotch Wins at Life

Why Butters Stotch Wins at Life

Son of a biscuit!

169
Why Butters Stotch Wins at Life

Everyone in their life has issues -- maybe small ones like getting in a fight with your friend or recently getting dumped. Others are bigger -- like trouble at home or about to fail out of college. No matter how you look at it, having issues is a part of life. 

There is a difference, though, between people with real issues and those just looking for attention. Some people will bury it down inside until they finally snap. Most people, however, will whine until someone asks them what is wrong and then they complain like Kim Kardashian on any episode of her reality TV show.  

No matter which person you are, I still bet your life is not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. No, I am not talking about people fighting poverty or living in a developing country. I am talking about just one kid whose life is a joke -- literally. 

For those of you who do not watch the adult comedy classic, South Park is an award winning show that talks about today's issues with a fun twist. Over the years, some characters have shown up more prominently than others but none more than one blonde haired kid. 

Butters Stotch is your typical nine year old boy living in South Park, Colo. That statement would be true if he was not the butt of every joke on the show. Still, Butters is relentlessly made fun of, yet he still is the happiest kid on the show. Seriously, let's look back on his life so you can feel better about yours. 

For starters his name is not really Butters. It is Leopold. 

C'mon, that is bad enough to live with that name. Next, his birthday is on September 11th, possibly the worst day in American history. 

Everyday, Butters wakes up, he starts his day off by getting grounded by his Dad.

Then, he gets to go to school where he is picked on by Cartman, Stan and mostly everyone else. 

His family life is not that much better. 

His Mom tried to kill him after finding out about sweet Dad's secret.

His grandma bullies him and beats him up when she comes to visit. 

Oh, yeah, and his parents chained him up like a slave after they thought he was raised from the dead. 

His alter-ego, Professor Chaos, constantly tries to take over the world and fails every time.

He has been to the hospital many times.

He lost his eye after Kenny threw a Ninja star at him.

He was almost put to sleep when the gang dressed him up as a dog. 

He also was thought to be possessed by Cartman's ghost and was eventually brought into a psych ward.   

He has gotten many celebrities killed, for example -- the Kardashian sisters, Paris Hilton, Sarah Jessica Parker and more.

He is a loner. In fact, he was originally part of the main gang. 

Then was replaced by Tweak because he was too lame. Even after he went on television with a set of testicles on his chin. 

He was left out in the woods and almost froze to death. 

Then, he was put to work as an illegal Mexican immigrant. 

Still, even with all the crap he has been through, Butters is just a happy go lucky kid. 

He is a hero to the country of Mexico.

He has an incredibly broad imagination and pretends to be all different types of characters (Postman Butters, Inspector Butters, Truck Man Butters).

He is loyal to all his so-called friends even though they would betray him in a second. 

Finally, he is always shown with a smile on his face and singing a happy-go-lucky tune. 

If he can always be happy, shouldn't you.

Thank you, Butters, for all the laughs over the years.