Why 2015 Is The Comeback Year Of Lady Gaga

I mean, it's not really a comeback if you've always been great, right?!

22
US Weekly

Lady Gaga has always been one of those celebrities that has been a triple threat. I mean, she can sing, she can dance and she can act! But a lot of people have not been able to see her true talents because they have been overshadowed by the over-the-top performances along with her dramatic outfits (remember the meat dress?!). However, after her third studio album "ArtPop" dropped, it received mixed reviews, many critics stating it wasn't up to par like Gaga's other popular albums. Gaga took a break from the music scene after touring and now, in 2015, she is coming back in a big way. Not because of her over-the-top outfits, or because of something scandalous -- it is because Gaga is a true artist and finally the world is recognizing it.

Here's why 2015 is Gaga's Year:

She's engaged to Taylor Kinney.

In February 2015, Gaga became to engaged to "Chicago Fire" actor, Taylor Kinney. They met on set of her music video "You and I" and they have been together since 2011.

She gave a tribute to the Sound of Music at the Academy Awards.

Gaga gave her own rendition of the popular songs from the classic movie, "The Sound of Music." After it's 50th anniversary, Gaga performed at the Academy Awards earlier this year and even had Julie Andrews (the queen, herself) impressed.

She is the lead role of American Horror Story.

Many AHS fans were shocked Jessica Lange was not returning for the fifth season of the installment. But have no fear, Lady Gaga came to the rescue. It's only been about two weeks since Gaga has appeared on the show and many critics are already saying she is turning the show around (after a disastrous fourth season).

She won another Grammy for "Cheek to Cheek."

"Cheek to Cheek" won the Grammy for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album making it the sixth Grammy she has WON! She has been nominated altogether for a total of 16 Grammys.

Billboard Magazine named Lady Gaga Billboard Woman of the Year!

And it's definitely because she deserves it!

Continue "werrkkking" Gaga because you're on a rollercoaster now that doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon!