Who Cares How Big Your Butt Or Boobs Are

Ladies, I can't begin to tell you how beautiful you are. I faced a lot of insecurities about my body a few years ago when I had a person in my life that told me that my body wasn't what they defined as "hot enough" for society to even consider attractive. I felt that my boobs would never be large enough; my nose was too large and that it would poke an eye out. I hated the way my body looked, yet I tried to ignore what this person and accept my body for what it was. I realized after months, that being around people that make you have insecurities about your body and what you define for yourself as a person is unhealthy. You shouldn't be around people that make you feel insecure in your skin. So ladies, here is a few words of wisdom that I've learned in my experiences. I may be young, but I have a few things I want to say:

Your butt is perfect. Don't change it if you don't want to do FOR YOU.

"Booty day" at the gym. Who cares? If you are working out to make your butt "look good" to others, is it actually worth it to make a good impression? If you want your butt to look a certain way, have a little pizazz for your own sake (whatever it might be), then okay. Work your butt as much as you want. Do squats, if that is what makes you feel good.

But if you are looking to make it look what we call "bootylicious" for some man, some woman, some other being, don't make it an insecurity. Make booty day something that makes you feel good as a human being. If you like to work out and you want the muscles for yourself, that is a reason to make that day "booty day."

Your cup size ain't matter to nobody. Don't change it if you don't want to do FOR YOU.

32A, 36D doesn't make a difference. They are just boobs; they are just part of your body mass that sits on your upper body. It shouldn't stop a man from dating you (well, at the very least, they shouldn't make that the reason for why they won't date you.) It shouldn't matter to nobody but you. Therefore, if you have small boobs, use it to your advantage. You won't have to wear as much padding when you run. Maybe you can go braless for the day and won't have to feel constricted by wearing a bra. Be free boobs. If you have big boobs, do whatever you want with them too. Whatever makes you happy by the end of the day matters. It doesn't matter what someone else thinks about your body if they are adding to your insecurities.

If you have what society calls a "big nose," forget about it. Don't change it if you don't want to do FOR YOU.

Your nose is perfect. It helps you breathe. Unless, you are struggling with a deviated symptom or you sincerely lack a lot of self-esteem just because you are unhappy by the end of the day with how your body looks, you can change it. But don't change your nose to make your aunty proud. Don't do it because you think your dating profile will look better.

Don't grow your nails long if that is not what makes you happy. Don't change it if you don't want to do FOR YOU.

If you want long nails because you think they look cool or that they might help you get that back scratch you always dreamed of, then get long nails. But do it for you.

Don't shave anything that you don't feel comfortable shaving. Don't change it if you don't want to do FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.

Because if shaving is going to go against something you stand by (women's rights, religious purposes, etc), don't do it. Your body isn't for someone to judge and think it looks better if it is in one form over the next. Love it. Appreciate your form. And if you want to shave something (hair on your head, arms, etc), do it because maybe you will be more comfortable if it wasn't there.

We can add, many more things to this list. But the point is that you don't need to alter anything about your body if the goal is to make SOMEONE ELSE happy. Because you need to be happy. Your body is absolutely perfect the way it is. And the only circumstances for you to change it in anyway, would come down to the point of making yourself feel better (regarding your health, etc). Do it for you!