Which "Star Wars" Character Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign

"The Rise of Skywalker" really got me thinking...

4068

Here we go...

Aries: Leia Organa

Aries is headstrong, confrontational, and sharp witted. Being guided by Mars, the planet of war, they crave to light a fire and get things going. When Finn knew he had to leave the First Order, he immediately confronted Poe and they were off Starkiller Base the same day. They are the warriors of the zodiac, as Finn becomes a warrior for the Resistance. But a weakness of Aries is that they can often find themselves caught in situations without seeing it coming. Countless times throughout the trilogy, Finn (and the rest of the gang for that matter) find themselves in situations they didn't quite see coming. A great example of this is Finn fighting Kylo Ren with the lightsaber. Very unexpected, but it happened.

Taurus: Rey

Taurus is more traditional and emits an approachable, yet honorable, vibe - which is very characteristic of Rey. Earth signs, like Taurus, care deeply about family and keeping things intact. We all witness Rey's family leaving her, and how deeply bothered and scarred she was from it. We see her reach out to Han Solo to be the father figure she never had. Also, by being an earth sign, Taurus is grounded and level-headed. They always have a plan or a sense of a goal they are trying to reach. Rey, being somewhat the leader of the gang, has to have this "plan" in order to defeat the First Order.

Gemini: Kylo Ren/Ben Solo

Geminis often get caught in their own duality, like Kylo does with his old life, and old self for that matter. On the outside, you will see a Gemini as a well-defined person, but once you dig deeper in their character, you realize they are putting up an entire façade to hide who they really are, and you can see how much they fight to reject their true nature. This couldn't be more Ben Solo. He is, as they all say, a kid in a mask. He doesn't know who he is, and he let the Sith infiltrate his mind, turning him to the dark side. Thankfully, we see him redeemed at the end of the trilogy, but that does negate all the suffering he went through along the way. Geminis are known to mimic what they see (Kylo with Darth Vader, just saying). Geminis are known to be so complicated they tend to isolate and be too hard on themselves , which can cause stress and panic attacks. Do I even have to verbally make the comparison?

Cancer: 

TBD. Any suggestions?

Leo: Poe Dameron

Leo is basically a charisma overload, they have a strong sense of who they are, and a strong calling to be a leader. They are loyal and protective of what they have. They are known to be feisty and brimming with energy. Poe is one of the best Resistance pilots there is. He is charismatic and headstrong, and he is extremely loyal to the Resistance and to his friends. At the end of TROS, when all hope seemed to be lost, Poe still ordered for them to keep fighting, they were gonna make it, and they did, they won. Leos are also known to have a great sense of humor and to be extremely flirtatious, which is undeniably traits we see in Poe in all three movies.

Virgo: Obi Wan Kenobi

Obi Wan, like Virgo, is exacting, a manager of tasks. He is grounded, like the Earth sign, and focuses more on the traditional than anything. Obi Wan is the best example of a good, loyal Jedi. He is a good friend and teacher to Anakin and is mature and wise, like a Virgo is. Virgos are praised for their intelligence and cunning personality. Obi Wan is probably one of the smartest characters we see in the saga, especially in the prequels.

Libra: Padmé Amidala

Libra is the sign of romance, how could I put Padmé as anything else? But also Libra's are deeply rooted in balance, being represented by the scale, they crave justice. As a politician, Padmé strives to be the fairest she can be, and believes in doing the right thing. But she is also flirtatious and charming, enjoys complex things (cough, cough, Anakin). They are romantic and fall in love very quickly, as does Padmé with Anakin. Libras enjoy the aesthetics of things, hence Padmé's elaborate outfits.

Scorpio: Anakin Skywalker

Not to be cliché, but Anakin is totally a Scorpio. Intense and passionate, Scorpio is driven by success, which can be a good and bad trait. Anakin is driven by the success of his Jedi training. I mean, he basically has people constantly telling him he's the Chosen One. But when he realizes he doesn't have the power to successfully save the love of his life, he goes rouge, trying to find a solution with the Sith. Scorpios' weaknesses include self destruction, being haunted by their past, and being drawn to their vices. I mean, "Revenge of the Sith" anyone?

Sagittarius: Han Solo

Sagittarius beats to their own drum. Rules don't apply to them, and they don't apply to Han Solo either. They are laid back in their nature, extremely witty and sarcastic, and have a flare for the unordinary; all traits we see in Han Solo. But Sagittarius usually aren't able to recognize their feelings until the worst times, but luckily, things worked out with the Princess. Sagittarius balances both a youthful demeanor and a more mature, headstrong one, just as Han Solo does. Most Sagittarius think they're the best, as does Han (difference is he actually is the best), and Sagittarius needs constant change, they can't stay in one place for too long. Thank god we have a whole universe full of planets for him to explore.

Capricorn: 

The GOAT? Who's the goat

Aquarius: Luke Skywalker

Pisces: Yoda