Which Grey's Anatomy Character Are You?

Which Grey's Anatomy Character Are You?

Meredith, Cristina, Alex, George, Izzie, Burke, Chief Webber, Derek, Bailey, or Mark Sloan?

53
Which Grey's Anatomy Character Are You?
Zimbio

Who doesn’t love the drama, love, and surgeries of Grey’s Anatomy? There is never a dull moment, and each character plays their part to complete the story. Everyone has their favorite, and everyone has the character they would like to be. But, which character is most like you? What Grey’s Anatomy character are you at Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital, if you had to choose one?

Meredith Grey

Meredith doesn’t like to smile or celebrate Holidays. She isn’t much for seeing the positive side of things, but she has fun and is a very passionate person. She loves deeply, but it takes a long time for her to trust someone and admit she loves them. She selects the people she wants to be in her life and gets very close with them. She loves to complain with her best friend and has dark and twisty with a painful past she doesn’t like to talk about. She doesn’t let people in and is great at hiding her feelings. And oh boy does she love to drink! Alcohol is her problem solver, even though it just makes her problems worse haha! Meredith is honest, hardworking, stubborn, and never gives up on the things that mean the most to her.

Cristina Yang

Cristina is fierce and will do anything to win and be successful. She is cut-throat and lets everyone know it. She doesn’t get close to people, and she hates feelings. She is all work, well and some dancing haha! She is always there for her best friend no matter what even though she doesn’t seem like she would be. All she shows is the rough surface and doesn’t want to get any deeper than that, but deep down she is kind and loving. Family is not her thing, especially her mother. And she is not afraid to take chances to get what she wants most. And my gosh if do something to step on her toes, watch out because she won’t let you forget you made a mistake doing that.

Alex Karev

Alex is a douche on the outside, but when you get to know him he is a kind guy with a great heart. He is the manly man that wants people to think he has no feelings. He loves to make those snide comments that make people mad and get a rise out of them. And oh boy does he think he is a lady’s man. In his mind any girl couldn’t resist him. He is dirty Uncle Sal that no one likes but he has to be invited to the party because he is dirty Uncle Sal. He is the rough tough guy that deep down is really a good person and would do anything for his friends. Get to know him and you actually might like him.

Izzie Stevens

Loveable, loveable, loveable. She is the girl with the sweetest laugh and kindest heart. She is so caring, and she would do anything for the people she loves. She is that friend that would make you a decorated picture frame in it with a picture of you two from fourth grade. She is thoughtful, beautiful and falls hard in love. She is the mom of the group, and she likes to bake, decorate, and make people feel better when they are sad. And don’t get her started about feeding the beast...because she won’t stop. She is too nice for people to respect her at first, so they think they can walk all over her. Until you get to know her, then you know to appreciate her kind heart and respect Izzie for Izzie.

George O’Malley

George is the guy friend that every girl wants. He is sweet, sensitive, and caring. He’s the guy that gets friend zoned all the time, and it cuts him deep. He is too scared to speak up and say what he wants, so he watches things pass by him. He is a “watcher” not a “doer.” George is a people person and everyone seems to like him and get along with him well. He is the best friend that anyone could ask for and would do anything for you. He falls between the cracks sometimes because he isn’t one to bring attention to himself. He is that guy that you miss once he is gone, and realize how much he actually meant to you.

Chief Webber

He is a kind soul that really want the best for everyone. He has made a lot of mistakes in his life and somehow still made it out okay. He likes to think he has the power around the hospital but he doesn’t haha, he bends for other people more than what he knows. He tries to be intimidating, but everyone knows she is a softie. His life is work and he knows nothing more than that. The staff is his family and he loves every minute of being with them, it means everything to him. Chief Webber likes to act like a dad to his younger employees and give them “life advice”. It usually turns out awkward and unwanted. But, he means well and he is a good man. He is flawed and has regrets, but in the end he is happy to be where he is.

Miranda Bailey, aka “The Nazi”

You listen to her, or you will pay for it. She is smart, edgy, daring, and takes no one’s crap. She is Bailey and the strict mother of the hospital, making sure all her kids grow up right. She pushes everyone to be their best and believes in them when no one else does. She may be small, but she is not anyone to mess with. She is confidence and very serious about her work. She doesn’t like to hear personal business at work and hates when work relationships intertwine into work and cause drama. She runs the hospital, and without her, it wouldn’t be the same.

Preston Burke

Burke is so intelligent it gets to his head and makes him cocky. He knows he is the best and he acts like it. He is oddly kind and very caring. He isn’t afraid to commit to what he wants and dive in head first. He is the silent, powerful force in the bunch and wouldn’t have it any other way. He is very hard on himself and his work; everything must be top notch. He enjoys the place he is in and the people around him but stays out of drama. Burke it there for his surgeries and success, but also likes his time away from the hospital.

Derek Shepherd, McDreamy

He is the hot, brilliant doctor around the hospital. All the girls can’t stop talking about him, and his smile is all it takes to make girls go crazy. He is charismatic and has so much charm and a way of innocence that he pulls off. He is easy to fall for and hard to get out of your head, just like Meredith. He is the most trusted, renowned, and the best surgeon in his field. He is crazy successful and lives for challenges to solve. He is too smart for his own good and truly enjoys his life and the little things he loves. He is a simple man, yet so complex.

Mark Sloan, aka McSteamy

He turns heads, and he knows it. He is full of himself and loves looking at himself in the mirror. It’s all about Mark and plastics. He is the best in his field and enjoys changing lives and helping those who feel like there is no hope. He is the typical hot guy that is an asshole until true love melts his heart. Then, life becomes more for him because of it. It’s hard for him to stop his destructive ways and accept his true feelings and see the blunt truth of his life. His pride is what he can’t break no matter what, but ends up full of regrets. He isn’t one to change easily, and only the truest of people can get through to him.

So which character are you?