When Your Life Is Falling Apart

When Your Life Is Falling Apart

You are feeling down and everything seem to be falling apart around you.

151
When Your Life Is Falling Apart
Google Images

"Stay positive even when it feels like your whole world is falling apart." Unknown

There are times in your life when it feels like nothing is going right. One event of hardship seems to happen after another. You lost a close friend because she spends all her time with her new boyfriend and wonders if you are good enough. Your boyfriend broke up with you and you do not know if you will ever find someone who is better than him. You failed a test that you thought you would ace and now you are no longer passing the class. Life loves to throw curveballs at us when we least expect it. You cannot let this to take over your life because there is a light at the end of this heartache and pain. When you feel sad or alone, please remember there are people who will be there to help you when you fall down. There will be other friends who will not leave you for the first boy they see and will help you get over this breakup. There will be other tests that you will ace and you will pass that class you are struggling in. Enjoy where life is taking you because someday you will look back and reflect on how far you have come since that low point in time.