When you need a binge-break we have you covered

14
TV Series Finale

So, you've already watched Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and all 15 seasons of SVU.... Now what?

We've got you covered.

1.West World

If you like any of these, you may like West World: Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Person of Interest.

Description: Rich Vacationers are immersed in a world filled with lifelike, but robotic, “hosts”, where the vacationers are allowed to live out all their wildest fantasies.

Why you’ll love it: PLOT TWISTS. Seriously. My description can’t do this show justice. Just give it a chance. It’s addicting, keeps you thinking, and makes you second guess your predictions all the way until the season finale.

Where you can find it: HBO GO – check for their free trial deals!

2. 11.22.63

If you like any of these, you may like 11.22.63: Doctor Who, Futurama, The Flash, Stranger Things.

Description: A man ends up going back in time to stop the assassination of JFK.

Why you’ll love it: I don’t even like history, and I loved this show. It draws you into the time period, and even though you know (or think you know) the outcome, you want to know how it ends up happening that way.

Where you can find it: Hulu – do a free trial if you don’t have it, this show is fairly quick to watch, and only one season!

3. White Collar

If you like any of these, you may like White Collar: The blacklist, Suits, Burn Notice.

Description: FBI’s most wanted, Neal, ends up switching sides, and helping the FBI catch some of their other most wanted criminals while regaining some of his freedom.

Why you’ll love it: Neal Caffery will make you love him. His backstory, and all the things he does while not letting the FBI know, make you keep watching. His sense of humor, and evasion tactics make you wonder if someone could actually pull off some of these things.

Where you can find it: Netflix

4. Gilmore Girls

If you like any of these, you may like Gilmore Girls: Parenthood, This is Us, Charmed, Veronica Mars, One Tree Hill.

Description: The show follows the lives of Rory and Lorelai Gilmore, as Rory grows up, and Lorelai navigates dating, running a business, and being her daughter’s best friend.

Why you’ll love it: Their witty banter, perfect relationship, and crazy friends make you feel like you are a part of their family.

Where you can find it: Netflix – And they just added a re-boot with more seasons coming!

5. The Killing

If you like any of these, you may like The Killing: Law and Order, Breaking Bad, Criminal Minds, The Following.

Description: The first season follows the murder investigation of a teenage girl linked with the campaign of a new potential mayor, and the life of Detective Sarah Linden.

Why You’ll love it: The Killing will keep you guessing from the first episode. By the end of season one, you will have suspected every since character at least once.

Where you can find it: Netflix

6. The Following

If you like any of these, you may like The Following: NCIS, Narcos, Dexter, Criminal Minds, Lie to Me.

Description: Ryan Hardy tries to track down cult-based serial killer Joe Carol, all while battling his own inner-demons, and falling in love with Joe’s wife.

Why you’ll love it: The cult is insane, Joe is crazy, and Ryan is lovable. This show seriously exceeded my entertainment expectations.

Where you can find it: Netflix

7. Parenthood

If you like any of these, you may like Parenthood: This is Us, Gilmore Girls, Greys Anatomy, 7th Heaven.

Description: The show is an un-rivaled family drama, sharing the highs and lows of the Braverman family.

Why you’ll love it: Holy crap, this show will make you laugh, cry, and repeat every 30 seconds. You feel like a member of their extended family, and I swear I became overly attached to them all. The characters and the family are SO relatable.

Where you can find it: Netflix

8. Bobs Burgers

If you like any of these, you may like Bobs Burgers: Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, Archer, American Dad, BrickleBerry.

Description: Animated comedy centering around the Belcher family, their burger restaurant and their 3 sassy, weird, and lovable kids.

Why you’ll love it: I am Tina. I relate so hard to her. She is so awkward. But each episode is packed with hilarity and ridiculous situations.

Where you can find it: Netflix

9. The Mindy Project

If you like any of these, you may like The Mindy Project: Parks and Rec, The Office, 30 Rock, Portlandia, Brooklyn-Nine-Nine, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Cougartown.

Description: Hilarious drama-dy about the life of Doctor Mindy Lahiri.

Why you’ll love it: She dates a lot of guys, eats a lot of bear claws, gets drunk and crashes weddings, has a cute baby, and makes you want to be her best friend.

Where you can find it: Hulu

10. Community

If you like any of these, you may like Community: Parks and Rec, The Office, 30 Rock, Portlandia, Brooklyn-Nine-Nine, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother.

Description: Comedy centering around the lives of eccentric community college friends.

Why you’ll love it: It perfectly describes every single aspect of community college.

Where you can find it: Hulu