When You Give A Girl A Beach Day

When You Give A Girl A Beach Day

The place to wash all the worries away.
5

Splish, splash. Splish, splash. The soothing sound of waves crashing onto smooth sand is what I live for during the summer months.

Time always seems to pass slowly on the shore, and that is not to be taken for granted. Why would anyone wish away a beach day? There are infinite things to love, and nothing I say here could truly do it justice. The warm feeling of sunshine on your face is bound to make you fall in love with where the land meets the sea. The way the smooth, crystal-like sand feels against your skin will win you over the second you step foot onto it. The feel-good music in the background is sure to have everybody singing along. The company of your friends and family will set the scene for lots of memories to come. The list goes on and on. I'd kill to be able to freeze time while lounging on the beach, because there's no place I'd rather be. When you give a girl a beach day, everything is right in the world. All of her worries wash away, and she experiences pure bliss as her skin gradually becomes sun-kissed, as the salt water soaks into her hair, as she collects sea shells to take home with her, as she watches the summer sun dip into the horizon, as she takes in every single moment. Unless you are lucky enough to attend a coastal university, you'll probably miss these kinds of days once you're back on campus. I know I sure do.

Every girl needs a quick escape from her day-to-day life, and a beach day is sure to do the trick. My only complaint would have to be that I often come home with a fiery sunburn, but so be it. The beach will always hold a special place in my heart, no matter where life takes me.