Discover Keys To Victory

Discover Keys To Victory

Never be defeated again.

17
Discover Keys To Victory
The Fight City

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the main event. The title championship boxing match of life. On to the main event. Now in the blue corner weighing in at measly 87 pounds is Satan the Defeated Foe, The Serpent. And in the red corner weighing in at, (you really think that I am going to tell you my weight!) is the Royal Priesthood, The Overcomer. LET”S GET READY TO RUMBLE! Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, the bell sounds and immediately contenders from corner red and corner blue race towards one another with pure aggression in their eyes. Left jab, right cross, upper cut, hook. Four really good punches with a few good contacts. As the Overcomer steps back to rethink his strategy WHAM a hard blow right to the face! He staggers back only to fall to the ground. The referee begins to count “ONE, TWO, TRREE” the Overcomer lies on the ground struggling to get up. “FOUR, FIVE” slowly he stands to his feet and the crowd goes wild! The bell sounds and round one is over.

As Christians we have a blue corner contender and his name is Satan. Each day when we wake up a put our feet on the ground the enemy charges at us with full aggression hoping to knock us out. We have our good days, our decent days, our bad days and the days where all hell breaks loose. This is his intentions, to knock us off our feet to bring adversity in our lives. Every day we are faced with adversity. Ranging from things such as a broken down car or a sick family member. We have a choice whether or not to lend our face to the hooks of the enemy or do we dodge and counter them? According to Proverbs 24:10 “If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small. Jesus said that we would have trials and tribulation, we live in a fallen world, it is inevitable. But thanks to the blood of Jesus we don’t have to have small strength. Jesus’ death on the cross gave us victory. When we have faith in Him we automatically have that victory, According to Romans 8:37, We are more than conquerors. This means we walk into the ring of life knowing we already won!

With this in mind, what do we do when our surrounding don’t line up? We fight the good fight of faith! (1 Timothy 6:12) We begin speaking and declaring victory over our lives. Find those scriptures pertaining your situation and fight with your mouth to defeat your adversary. Your car is broken down with an empty bank account. What do we say? All my needs are met according to his riches and glory. (Philippians 4:19) Our family member is sick in bed and the odds don’t look favorable. Blessed it be the Lord, O my soul,and forget not all His benefits:Who forgives all your iniquities,Who heals ALL your diseases. (Psalms 103 2-3) This is fighting the good fight of faith. Don’t ever let your sight or perception dictate your faith. We are not moved by what we see. Our faith and victory are verbal. Don’t be faint hearted by allowing your situation to be finalized without a fight.

Ding, Ding, Ding. Round 7 starts. it has been a pretty close fight, each contender has gotten their fair shares of punches. Each contender is getting tired and weary. “Jab, jab,” you dodge each attempt than WHAM a straight punch to the face. You stagger back again but something different is in your posture. You give the blue contender the crazy eye and with all the might that you have you launch a straight upper cut to the chin. BAM the The Serpent is on the ground! The official begins counting “ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR,” Victory is looming “FIVE, SIX, SEVEN,” your opponent tries to gain his footing “EIGHT, NINE, TEN!” The official waves his hands. It’s over, it’s a KNOCK OUT! It’s your Rocky Balboa moment. You lift your arms in victory and are awarded the champion’s belt. This is the life we live. ]No matter what adversities we face, we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed but of those who believe and are being saved. Have a determination that when you face trials, the enemy doesn’t win. We don’t shrink back, we don’t accept defeat.

When you have done all that you can do to stand, stand therefore.