Thanksgiving break just ended and Winter break is right around the corner. Let's take a minute to think about all the great things going home for break brings, especially for Benedictine College students crossing the Amelia Earhart bridge home for the holidays.
1. You can drink water out of the tap without worrying about being poisoned.
Let's face it Atchison water isn't the best.
2. You eat WAY too much food because it isn't from the caf.
3. You invite your guy friends over and they can stay past midnight without the fear of being fined.
You can actually watch a whole movie and have a good time with no quiet hours, visiting hours or possible fines.
4. You do more laundry than you've done all year and the dryer actually dries your clothes.
5. You eat whenever you want unrestricted by caf hours.
6. You spend as much time as you can with your dog before you go back to your sad dog-less dorm
Your dog is really excited to see you but not as excited as you are to see them! You live in a sad dog-less place when you're at school.
7. You feel like you haven't seen your friends in 10 years but its actually only been 2 days
8. You love being home, but can't wait to go back to school
Benedictine is your home just as much as your real home is!