I Am Positive That My Ambition Will Allow Me To Achieve What I Need To Achieve

I believe that ambition is the strongest key to success, and I will try my best to use it to make my dreams a reality.

1025
Unsplash / Dyaa Eldin

Ambition is important. I believe it is a vital ingredient in the recipe of success. I have a countless amount of dreams and goals — some big, others small — that help shape the success I strive to create. But truthfully, sometimes I am convinced that I do not have enough ambition to bake the cake I desire.

Although, I know for a fact that I have always had motivation. I grew up driven to reach for the stars and to believe that doing so is achievable. As a matter of fact, this confidence led me to believing that I was almost invincible. But due to recent events in my life where I confronted my frailties, I learned that I am human, and that is all I ever will be.

I am thankful that I learned this at a young age because it is necessary to realize that people have their limitations, and those limitations inevitably become more conspicuous in the future. My imperfections stand out to make some of my dreams seem more idealistic than I ever intended them to be, so I currently focus on the ones that I know I can reach considering my circumstances as well as the amount of ambition I have.

I have spent many all-nighters working on projects, studying for tests and finishing up hours of homework. Sometimes I question why, in the grand scheme of things, I push myself so far into doing so, and there is not always a perfect answer to that question. But it doesn't really matter to me because at the end of the day, I take pride in how much I motivate myself to do what I need to do.

In order to succeed, you have to get stuff done. I try to be as productive as I can be, although sometimes I fall back into binging Netflix shows and sitting in bed all day. That's not always such a bad thing — we need a break every once in a while. But no matter how hard it gets, I always find a way to get back on my feet.

As I complete more goals in my life, I develop more initiative to stimulate myself to reach my idealistic, yet very possible dreams. At the same time, I know that it is okay to achieve some dreams only when I fall asleep at night. But I know that with the power I have to reach for the stars and beyond, I will eventually be able to wake up the next morning living the same dream.

I do not need to remind myself that even though I have my limitations, my strengths strike them out by far.