Once upon a time on a planet far away lived not tens nor hundreds, but billions of people, who all fell to the hands of time. Every day they stressed themselves out, became depressed, and were lost as to how to make themselves better. Relying on media monarchies and society, they drove themselves to conform to the evil norms. As time kept on ticking their lives were closer to ending, but when the clock makes its final strike, what would they have accomplished? Would they be free and at peace? Had they used their time wisely? And most importantly, were they able to complete their bucket lists? Below are 12 quotes we should remember in life about time via a few great Disney movies.
12. "Why sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!"
As the saying goes impossible is only "I'm Possible" without the proper purpose and space. When you wake up in the mornings, believe what is true within you, forget your circumstances and go reach your full potential before it's too late! If it takes hours, days, months, years so what? It'll all be worth it in the end.
11. "Well there's the usual things ... promises you don't intend to keep."
Time holds the same value as life, because it's a main factor in it. So do not make promises when there's more than a 50 percent chance of it being broken. Keeping these promises will come in handy in the future, and if you badly wish to keep a promise but your plate is super full tell those that will be effected by this. Communication is second to time!
10. "The wrong things may be right at the wrong time, or visa versa."
Proper timing is everything. Your intentions may be as pure as an angel, but is it the right place and hour to do so? Always think: whoever said overthinking was a flaw might be the person who hasn't evaluated their own life.
9. "For the first time in forever, at least I've got a chance."
Never wait for a chance to do anything, and never sigh at the fact that you don't have any time for the things you're truly interested in. When you go after what you believe was your objective in life, everything else that has to be dealt with will eventually fall into place as well. So go out there and get what rightfully belongs to you.
8. "The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work."
Do sleep, please — your body begs of you! But don't oversleep, don't you dare press snooze because time is money honey, and if you're early you're on time. If you're on time you're late. And if you're late, you get left behind like you should've done your past instead of the future.
7. "Flower gleam and glow. Let your powers shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt. Change the fates' design. Save what has been lost."
It's never too late to make your life better. It will definitely be a real challenge, but remember the best things in life aren't easy to obtain. It takes a strong drive, hard work, and a true desire to ascend to your utmost potential. (And don't let potential stay potential, actually be it.)
6. "So come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings forever in Never Never Land."
Some things in life just can't be planned out at all. Things just happen sometimes, but keep your head high and heart full of faith that you'll get through anything life throws at you. Some say dreaming isn't good, but I believe it is, because it gives you a destination as to what happiness is to you and you only!
5. "We have lost speed, and therefore time, which cannot be regained once lost."
Yesterday was yesterday, last year was last year, the past is the past. Wisely act in the present to smoothly sail to your promising future. Family, friends, significant others, anything extra shouldn't delay your life travels; if it's drowning you, that means they're your anchor and you don't need that. What would be best is if you had a great support system, those who'll be your guiding wind, helping you to reach your goals on time.
4. "Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort."
Temptation is always knocking at the door, and so is laziness. Doing the right thing might take extra steps and more effort from you, but it's all about the end outcome. Always try your very best to do the right thing, it'll pay off spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and even physically.
3. "The time to act will be at hand."
This quote from "Hercules" is pretty self-explanatory. Now! Now! Now! Now! Whatever you need to be doing, do it now! No procrastination, because that'll soon turn into stress. Whatever you want to do that'll make you purely happy for the long run, do it now! You are in control of your life, don't let material things (or anything, at that) tell you to wait.
2. "Time and revolutions, whose ravages are, at any rate, marked by impartiality and grandeur..."
Throughout your life, there will be damages internally and externally, but they'll soon be fixed and healed. Balance and the eagerness to be great will definitely put you to work and back in action to forget the pain from all the damages throughout your lifetime.
1. "Time passed and pain turned into memory ... even miracles take a little time."
Pain will soon turn into a faint memory in the farthest corner in your mind. As you work towards brighter days, expect the "impossible" and numerous surprises. Miracles do take a little time, but never wait on them; steadily be at work on the present and future, and allow the miracles to sneak up on you!