A Reminder When You're Feeling Blue

A Reminder To Myself When I'm Feeling Bluer Than My Usual Blue

It's okay to feel blue but not okay to push everyone that loves you away.

261
https://unsplash.com/photos/WFbAYcrmmC4

Hey you,

No matter what's going on, it's always going to be okay. Please stop saying slightly worrisome things like you don't want to be here and making people worry about you. I know you probably don't want to be here. If everything seems as if it's not going the way that you want or expected know that things usually work out in the end. Everything has seemingly served a purpose up to this point in your life. So please, please, stop stressing about everything going wrong.

If you can't stop crying, that's alright, it's going to eventually stop and you'll be able to breathe through your nose again. No worries.

Be patient. You're not the only one that's going through things. We all have our own problems. We all have our own burdens. You are never, ever, ever alone.

Also-- you do have a purpose. You've made more of an impact on people around you than you know. Always remember that you are gonna be alright. It's so absolutely okay. You matter. You matter to your entire family. You matter to all your friends. And your fur-children!!!

Please be patient with that little mind too. Sometimes it's going to tell you like you're no good and you're worthless. But trust me, you're really not. You are good. Your life has worth. You are worth so much to so many people. It's not fair that your mind does this to you and makes you think otherwise but you constantly have to remember that you are loved and that it's going to be alright always.

I know some days it seems like there are no reasons to do anything. Stay in bed. Take a break for an hour (or a day). But don't let your mind ruminate. Stop letting it control your mind!

We're going to be alright.