When You Give A Girl A Sister

When You Give A Girl A Sister

When you give a girl a sister, she gains love for a lifetime.
8

When you give a girl a sister, she becomes a role model. She takes her steps carefully each day in order to provide an example. She is more willing to take risks and make mistakes so that her sister won’t have to. She learns to be a leader.

When you give a girl a sister, she gains a lifelong friend. Someone who is always there for her despite her flaws and mistakes. She gains a friend to confide in.

When you give a girl a sister, she learns to be supportive. She holds her when she cries. She celebrates when she succeeds. When the world is against her sister, she encourages her to reach her dreams, no matter how ridiculous.

When you give a girl a sister, she learns to love unconditionally. She never judges mistakes with the hope that the same courtesy will be returned.

When you give a girl a sister, she gains a lifetime of laughs. During the time spent together, millions of inside jokes are made. Plus, the moments of hysteria that drive parents insane.

When you give a girl a sister, she finds the best version of herself. She is shaped into a kind, caring, honest, loving and strong girl prepared for any adventure life throws at her.

When you give a girl a sister, she gets someone like Sabrina D'Aiello. I am beyond thankful to have been given a sister as unique, beautiful and caring as she.