When You Find The Blair To Your Serena

When You Find The Blair To Your Serena

Serena and Blair are the perfect pair!

118
When You Find The Blair To Your Serena
Cosmopolitantv

When you find the Blair to your Serena, you are not only gaining a best friend but also an additional member to your family, a future bridesmaid, and a forever valentine. When you find your soul sister, you know it's meant to be and then you end up with pretty crazy stories and amazing things that only come when you've found your soul sister! Here's how you know you have found the Blair to your Serena:

1. Accidental twinning/sharing clothes

Your styles are so similar that quite often, you end up showing up to the same place in the same exact go-to outfit. On top of that, you frequently raid each other's closets and share clothes because come on, what are best friends for?

2. Choosing outfits

To avoid the stress and chaos of #1, you plan outfits ahead of time and send pictures of potential trend-setting clothes to get the best input you can from none other than your soul sister! Much like Blair and Serena, anything calls for spontaneous shopping trips!

3. Car rides

The jam sessions you have with this person cannot be topped by anyone else --especially the car jams, am I right? So every time you plan to go somewhere, you get excited!

4. Selfies

Along with #2, you will frequently send mass amounts of selfies to your BFF to have her choose which one to post on social media, and of course the endless amount of selfies you take together! It's okay, everyone does it!

5. Confidence

A soul sister should boost your confidence and make you feel awesome about yourself whenever you need it. Most importantly when you are together, you feel like nothing can stop you!

6. Her family is mine

And my family is her's! Sometimes I think my family misses her more than they miss me!

7. Favorite place

Every time you two are together, it's tradition to go to your favorite spot - just like Blair and Serena we love our coffee! We have spent more time and money at Dutch Bros than I'd like to admit!

8. Someone to laugh with

Laughing is never a surprise when with your soul sister! Most of the time it's all you do when you are with each other!

9. Partner in crime

Much like Blair and Serena, you can find yourself in some mischief while looking absolutely amazing!

10. Honesty

When you have a soul sister, honesty is the only policy! She will give you real, upfront advice even if it isn't quite what you want to hear.

11. You have a fan

Much like Blair and Serena, my soul sister makes me feel like I'm on top of the world 24/7 and provides me with support in everything I do, and I try to do the same for her! A little love and encouragement goes a long way!

12. Funny tweets

Whenever I stumble across a funny tweet, I always send it her direction because I know she will find it humorous and appreciate it as much as I do!

13. Gifts

I get so excited to show people I care about them by buying little gifts that remind me of them or even just buying them a cup of coffee to show them I love them!

14. Texting

If people saw any of your text messages to each other, they might just think you are crazy. I'm talking about road rage rants, full conversations with GIFs, and even the ugly pictures you send back and forth!

15. Package deal

You and your soul sister are a two-in-one deal! If you invite one of us somewhere, more often than not, (unless it's a date, but even then one of us would be at the same place monitoring) we will both be there to stir up a little trouble and have some fun!