Yes, We All Have A Type.

I feel like I know myself quite well after twenty-one years on this earth being familiar with me is important. What do I want? Now, that's something I don't know too well, what I truly want in life is a mystery. My future, making decisions, breakfast choices, and men, the infamous male race that's a mystery to us all. What do I want from men? I couldn't really tell you because I feel like I know deep within, but do I really?

Everyone has a type, a specific group of individuals that you're attracted to and continually attracted to. Well, I have a type, a specific type of boys or men, or whatever you prefer to call them. My type are stoners, just stoners, let me describe them to a full extent for everyone that don't know what I'm talking about. You're probably thinking I like that one specific type that's seen on shows and movies, but there are different types and I've met them.

Okay, here are the different types of stoners I've been attracted to in the past. The first type is the traditional "stoner". The one who smokes weed all day, can't keep a job for over two months, has the same three friends that he consecutively smokes weed with, and has no goals or aspirations. That type of stoner has been one that I've repeatedly fallen for in the past and continuously do.

Recently, I fell for a stoner that had goals, a shocker, I'm aware! He was an incognito stoner, which I've never really met before. He had his life together, goals, aspirations, attending college to become an engineer, and was kind. I would like to say that he was the Target of all other stoners and nothing really happened between us. A put together stoner, what was I supposed to do, date him? A man with his life together, that's not for me.

Lastly, the most recent stoner I fell for, the cute stoner. The cute stoners are the worst and the most deadly. They catch you with their soft, kind smile and flirty wits. They're a flirt and great with words. Almost similar to the "traditional" stoner, these stoners are amazing at hiding that facade well. In reality, they're lost, confused, and don't really know what they want in life or anything in general. These stoners will most definitely break your heart into small pieces and act like nothing ever happened.

My type is quite self-destructive, I'm aware of the pros and cons that they present, but I just keep going back to the same type of men. Stoners don't really commit, so how do I expect one to coincidentally commit to me? That's called dreaming the impossible dream of life and of men, it just doesn't exist.

Everyone has their types and while mine isn't that great, I'll likely continue to like the same type of men over and over again until I realize that they aren't right for me. I'm completely self-aware of my choices and the awful type that I like. So ladies, what's your type?