What’s Not To Hate About Chick-fil-A

What’s Not To Hate About Chick-fil-A

I seem to not go a week without Chick-fil-A.

21
What’s Not To Hate About Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A has got all of my taste buds covered from chicken sandwiches to nuggets to waffle fries to lemonade and even milkshakes. At the snap of my fingers, you will catch me heading to Chick-fil-A once someone speaks a word about it. In my eyes, it tops all of the other fast food stops in the world. Whenever I'm in the dumps, had a long day or need a good picker-upper Chick-fil-A always seems to cheer me up and leave my belly full once I walk out their doors.

This place supplies you with all your needs. They got you covered from the crack of dawn with breakfast to as late as 10 p.m. for a cold treat. They even have catering, which is perfect for me because when the day comes, I'll be serving Chick-fil-A to my wedding guests. For those with dietary needs, Chick-fil-A has got your back with salads, fish sandwiches and even assorted fruit cups for your child's kids' meal.

Let's be real Chick-fil-A is somewhat a high-end fast food restaurant. You can't tell me McDonald's, Burger King, B-Bops and others have the utmost friendly service as Chick-fil-A does. Don't get me wrong they do send a smile and nice voice your way but nothing like Chick-fil-A. You would never expect any of the workers to be having a bad day because they always use a cheery, sweet voice with a lovely response. If no one asks how your day is going you can bet on Chick-fil-A to check on you and then serve you a delicious meal in a few. It makes you laugh on the inside every time, but you always remember that about Chick-fil-A, which makes them stick out.

The taste of their food is what makes me come back every single time. The waffle fries are always hot off the fryer and freshly salted to the point it isn't too little or too much, just the right amount to make yourself want to order another large after you finish the first. I have never been a fan of their sauces, but everyone seems to rage about their Chick-fil-A sauce. Their sauces are perfect to pair with their chicken and fries. Unlike McDonald's nuggets and other places, I never seem to bite into Chick-fil-A's nuggets to find fat and to the taste of yuck.

Anybody else craves Chick-fil-A on Sundays? Well, the hunger for an 8-count nugget meal with a side of fries seems to always happen the most to me when they're closed only one day out of the week, Sundays. We all pull the same move like Aminé's lyrics from SHINE, 'I mess up like when I pull up on Sunday at Chick-fil-A'. The only issue I have with Chick-fil-A is, it's closed on Sundays. Besides that, Chick-fil-A is my go-to fast food place.

Well, now after writing this I think I'm going to have to make a quick run to Chick-fil-A, I'm craving it like no other. See yah later chicken lovers.