I love watching YouTube videos about what's in people's backpacks or purses! So, I am going to show you everything in my college backpack!

This Is What You Should Have In Your Backpack For An Easy College Experience

62
backpack
Personal Photo

In high school, I went through so many backpacks. I felt like I needed one for every single year. In middle school, JanSport and North Face were the new "in" things. As I went through high school, Vera Bradley, Patagonia, and North Face backpacks were the coolest ones you could have. And OF COURSE, I just had to have them!

When I started college, I really wanted a North Face backpack. I thought it would be the best one for college. It had water bottle pockets, a spot for my laptop and iPad, and it had a cool whistle...What more could I want? So I asked my mom for a new backpack, again, and at this point, she was over buying backpacks.

I am sure she bought around five, six... or seven throughout the years...whoops. So I saved up the money and bought my own North Face backpack.

Took you through a little loop but its okay! The whole point of that little detour was to tell you that I am a sophomore in college (about to be a Junior) and I still have the same North Face backpack. SHOCKING!!! It has gone through all the late night studies, granola wrappers, and about fifty bottles of water.

Time to get to the good stuff... what is in my backpack?

I have the North Face Borealis Backpack!

On the front of my backpack, I have the little zipper up top. I always keep a pencil and pen in there. I also keep my gum and Burt's Bees in there. It's easy to access to everything. If I have an exam, I just stick my phone in that pocket also.

In the mesh sides, I always have a drink in one side and a granola bar in the other. Most of the time I forget about the granola bar so it's a backup snack. If I eat it, I always put the wrapper in the back in the pocket. Nasty, I know, but I always throw it away after class. If I don't have a drink that day, which is rare, I will throw my keys in that pocket.

In the front pocket, I have my pencil pouch...yes, it's a pink monster...and sticky note. *I normally have my iPad in the microfiber compartment but it's at home. My pencil pouch has all my favorite pens, a few cheap pens, and a couple of pencils.

In my big pocket, I have all my notebooks for my classes. I always carry an umbrella at the bottom of my bag. You never know when it's gonna rain in Alabama. In the laptop pocket, I keep my laptop in there if I know I need it. If not, you will always find my life in there, also known as, my planner.

I like keeping it in my backpack so I can pull it out whenever I need it. I also keep my journal in that same pocket. The journal is a day to day journal that I got off of Amazon. It asks me questions about the day I had and I can look back in years to come and see exactly what I was thinking that day.

If you're still reading, I keep a lot in my backpack. It's probably why I have back problems at nineteen. Mostly my essentials and the things I need. Nothing too crazy.