What Your Starbucks Order Says About You, From A Barista

8 Things Your Go-To Starbucks Order Says About You, According To A Long-Time Barista

During my time as a barista, I've picked up on some patterns that are too good not to mention.

2099
three person holding different cups of coffee

You can tell a lot about a person by how they consume their caffeine. I'd say that your Starbucks order is a better indicator of your personality than a lot of things. Astrology? Never heard of it.

Your behaviors and actions can be determined based solely on your addiction to caramel drizzle and your aversion to the weird freeze-dried berries in refreshers. Read on to learn my predictions about you based on your favorite coffee!

A Pink Drink

Pink Drink

@gppark1221

You're probably between the ages of 15 and 22. You're pretty good at makeup and can serve up some mad looks from the considerable amount of time you've sunk into watching James Charles.

You love the beach and you post on Instagram daily.

An Iced Chai Latte

starbucks coffee cup with green straw

Unsplash

You're definitely a college student and you're so chill. You're pretty easy to please and enjoy the simpler things in life. You have a gorgeous laugh and you're literally so sweet to everyone.

You've probably worked in customer service before and you know what it's like, so you're everyone's favorite customer.

Black Coffee

person holding orange cup filled with dark brown color liquid

Unsplash

You're a 60-year-old man. You probably yell a little too loudly at the speaker in the drive-through. That is all. That's all I've got for this one.

Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew

round white ceramic mug near clear glass cup filled with black liquid on table

Unsplash

You're adventurous. You like trying new things, and climbing a mountain or scuba diving is probably on your bucket list if you haven't done those things already.

You've got big dreams and a busy schedule, and your cold brew is a sweet little addition to your routine.

Iced Caramel Cloud Macchiato

shallow focus photo of brown liquid in clear drinking glass

Unsplash

You're usually scared to try new things, but you liked the caramel macchiato so you figured this would be a safe bet.

Now this is your regular drink because it makes you feel fancy.

Pumpkin Spice Latte

person holding cup of coffee with pumpkins and orange leaves around them

Unsplash

You seriously love autumn and this is one of the highlights of your year. You can't get enough of spooky season, flannels, Halloween, and crunchy fallen leaves. You love baking cookies and you probably share them with everyone.

Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino

Four Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccinos

@starbucks

This is probably your mom's drink. She saw it on the promo menu when you brought her with you. She panicked because she didn't know what to order, and she's stuck with it ever since.

Nitro Cold Brew With Sweet Cream

clear glass jar on brown wooden coaster on table

Unsplash

You're a master of procrastination and you're always so tired but you're getting that degree! You're getting that homework done at 3AM!

You don't acknowledge the existence of sleep. Who needs sleep when you have nitro?