What You Need to Know about The Van Gogh Exhibit

Before you go(gh), here's what you need to know!

1411

Apparently there's something not many people know before visiting the Van Gogh immersive experience!

There are Two Locations!

No, it doesn't make sense and yes, it's very inconvenient.

The main location is Pier 36, 299 South St, New York, NY 10002, USA.

However, when you type in "Van Gogh" or "Van Gogh Immersive" the address 300 Vessey St 3rd Floor New York, NY 10282 comes up. Apparently, this location is only open once a week (or so I believe - it's hard to find clarity on this) and you should double check your email confirmation to be sure which location you are going to!

Both locations are at piers, but on opposite sides of the bottom of the city- so getting from one to the other is kind of a pain in the butt.

Hopefully this helps prevent you from making the mistake I (and many others) have made!

Besides the miscommunication about location(s) it's definitely worth the visit! Here's their website to check it out!