What You Must Add On Spotify Right Now: December Edition

If your playlist is boring you this finals week, here are some songs for you to add.

18
Blogspot

With finals coming up, you may be replaying the same five songs on shuffle while you study, which isn't ideal if you're a music lover like myself. Since it is finals week, you may also need some new songs to listen to when you need a break from looking over your biology textbook for the umpteenth time. It's been two months since I've last compiled a list of songs for you to add on your Spotify, so I figured now couldn't be a better time to write out some new tunes for you to listen to while you write that 10 page paper and study for the 5 tests you have this week. Sorry to bring it up. In honor of the holiday season, I also put in some Christmas themed tracks for your listening pleasure at the end of this list.

1. Same Suit, Different Tie- The Maine

2. Mask- Niykee Heaton

3. Lived A Lie- You Me At Six

4. Lost Boy- 5 Seconds of Summer

5. Your Love Could Start A War- The Unlikely Candidates

6. youarefire- LANY

7. Moon- Brika

8. Fire Escape- Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness

9. Apartment- Young the Giant

10. Freak- The Downtown Fiction

11. Fences- Paramore

12. Slow It Down- The Lumineers

13. Ghost- Sir Sly

14. My House- Pvris

15. Seeing Stars- Borns

16. Prove You Wrong- He Is We

17. Son of a Gun- Oh Land

18. New Skin- Beach Weather

19. Zzzzz- The Cab

20. Peach- The Front Bottoms

21. Guys My Age- Hey Violet

22. Livewire- Oh Wonder

23. Mouthwash- Kate Nash

24. Stay The Night (Zedd Cover)- State Champs

25. Paris- The 1975

26. Santa Stole My Girlfriend- The Maine

27. Merry Christmas, Kiss My A**- All Time Low

28. Drummer Boy- Justin Bieber and Busta Rhymes

29. December- Ariana Grande