What You Miss When Being Sick at School

What You Miss When Being Sick at School

Being sick is never fun, but when you're at school you realize how important the little things are that you miss.

395

Your Own Bed

There is just some level of comfort in snuggling up in your favorite blankets in a non-college regulated bed that makes you feel at least a little better. While you still might have the same blankets and pillows from home it's just not the same as being in your own room.

Your Mom

Mother always knows best. Having your mom take care of you and be there to bring you soup and constantly check in on you is something you don't

Having Your Own Bathroom

Everyone without a doubt has their go to bathroom at home that is just far superior than any other toilet. Not to mention if you have a roommate and you share a bathroom, then you'll find yourself wishing it was communal bathrooms. Even when you find yourself in the common room bathroom we all know there is that one person who's judging how long you've been in there for.

Comfort of Being at Home

Nothing beats being in your own home when your sick. You have the comfort of knowing where everything is and being able to utilize whatever room you may need. Whether it is having numerous bathrooms to pick from or just knowing your room or tv room are only a few steps away, home is the place to be when sick.

Knowing You Have Access to What You Need

I'm sure everyone brings tissues to school and can get some DayQuil or NyQuil at their school store, but its the abundance of medicines and variety at home that's missed. We all have that one cabinet just overflowing with medicine for every possible sickness.