For you non-Friends lovers, you should first off start watching Friends! But I guess I could tell you who Pheobe is. Phoebe Buffay is the character played by Lisa Kudrow on the 1994-2004 TV series Friends.
Phoebe Buffay has a unique personality. She is witty, care-free, flaky (remember that episode?)---but not someone you want to piss off. Phoebe possesses personality traits we should all aim to have. No matter what situation you're in, you can always think, "What Would Phoebe Buffay do?"
Here are some different situations you may find yourself in and how Phoebe Buffay would react to them:
1. When someone says you're drinking too much at a function? Always put the children first.
2. When someone asks you what's important in life? Know exactly what you want in life.
3. If you're ever asked, 'why did you go out on a date with him?' Ladies, sometimes dinner is more important than a long-term relationship.
4. When asked, 'do you have a plan?' Just take this thing called life, day by day.
5. When people question why you can't do something? There's never any reason to cut around the bush.
6. When someone insults you because of appearance? Don't ever let anyone tell you that you're just a pretty blonde girl.
7. When someone is pissing you off? It's okay to walk away before things get ugly.
8. When your friend is having a rough day? Be there.
9. When something doesn't seem right to you? Speak up!
So when in doubt, just think: What Would Phoebe Buffay Do?
And now we leave you with this gem: