What Would Blair Waldorf Do?

What Would Blair Waldorf Do?

Why you should #BeLikeBlair.

428
What Would Blair Waldorf Do?
Bustle

Gossip Girl is one of the best shows to ever air on television. After watching Gossip Girl an embarrassing number of times, I wound up idolizing Blair Waldorf and you should too. If you haven't seen Gossip Girl, or even if you have, you might be wondering: why should you #BeLikeBlair?

1. Because Blair Waldorf knows that you should never be anyone's second choice.

2. Because Blair Waldorf knows that you should always stand up for yourself, and never let anyone make your life miserable.

"I have an idea for you: quit. Your boss is a b***h. Let’s go to lunch.”

3. Because Blair Waldorf knows that life just doesn't hand you opportunities; you need to be resourceful.

4. Because Blair Waldorf knows that when you think you have had enough, you owe it to yourself to give it another go.

5. Because Blair Waldorf knows that having a significant other means nothing if you don't love and appreciate yourself first.

6. Because Blair Waldorf knows that being a strong individual is important.

7. Because Blair Waldorf knows that you do not have to be friends with everyone, and that sometimes, the best thing you can do is to say goodbye.

8. Because Blair Waldorf
knows that sometimes, you need to be put first.

9. Because Blair Waldorf knows that you deserve the very best, and should never accept less than the utmost respect.

10. Because Blair Waldorf knows that when things get tough, there is always a reason to move forward.

11. Because Blair Waldorf knows that if you believe in yourself, you can achieve anything.

12. Because Blair Waldorf knows that sometimes you just need a new pair of shoes!