21 Gossip Girl Gifs That Describe Life In The Library

Hello, Upper East Side.

47
yalovemag.com

Us college students know all about the struggle of spending the day in the library. Whether you are writing a ten-page paper, studying for a biology exam, or struggling through math homework, you somehow find the strength to get to the library to get it all done. Let's just say you have a lot of different thoughts that run through your head during the many hours you spend in the lovely library.

1. The looks you get from people as you enter the library with your sweatpants on, hair tied back, looking like a homeless person.

2. As soon as you find a place to sit down to do work, and you realize that you'll never see your bed again (or until your work is done, so basically never).

3. Wait, that's due tomorrow?

4. Ugh, why do I need to know if John buys Becky a car, how many apples will it take to fill the bowl in his kitchen?

Which by the way – is 1034 square feet.

5. When you're clearly stressing, but five strangers pop up out of nowhere and try to squeeze into the 3 inches of space next to you.

6. When the accidental eavesdropping begins, and you hear something juicy.

7. When you're trying real hard to concentrate, but they keep on talking about how Matt is hooking up with Rachel now instead of Lindsey.

8. Alright, maybe I'll just give up and drop out of college.

9. But then you suddenly become motivated once again.

10. Motivation.

11. You get back from getting coffee and find that someone stole your spot.

12. The cycle begins again, and you think it's time to give up on college because this is way too much work.

13. But your squad finally decides to show up.

14. However, they leave ten minutes later because they don't want to be here, but you beg them to stay.

15. Hmm, I'll just go on SnapChat real quick...45 minutes later after checking all of your apps and answering in the group chat you feel ready to work, and also feel bad about almost giving up.

16. Oh look another online quiz I forgot was due tomorrow.

17. Luckily all of the quiz answers end up being online.

18. When the library is supposed to have Wi-Fi all the time, yet it is currently down and you're feeling some type of way because of it.

19. You zone out and think about how you could be watching Netflix in bed right now.

20. How you feel after spending hours of doing work that you probably should have done two weeks ago.

21. FEELING LIKE CHUCK AND BLAIR WHEN YOU'RE FINALLY DONE AND GET TO GO HOME.