What We've Learned From Every Character Of F.R.I.E.N.D.S

They'll be there for you.

51
Google

It is pretty obvious one of the most classic shows that ever graced our TV. Rachel, Ross, Monica, Chandler, Joey, and Phoebe have all taught us so much in their own way. Here are some of the most important things the friends have taught us.

Rachel Green

Always dress your best. Every Rachel Green outfit - and hair styles - have been sought after and imitated for years even after the show has been over. She dresses to impress and allows no one to stand in her way. Coming from a very spoiled background, she taught us you are never to old you learn to live on your own and not be dependent on your parents. Through a great support system she becomes he own person and grows to be the person she is proud to be. A hard worker, a mother, and a great friend - while still being able to indulge in herself every once and a while. She learns to be her own person and stand up for herself. She doesn’t take crap from anyone. To follow your heart because you will always end up where you need to be in the end, which is getting off the plane.

Monica Geller

Having control of your life is never a bad thing. Monica was the type of person who overcame a lot of difficult things in her life - her weight loss, not being able to have kids but she continued to be the same strong willed, determined person she always was. While always pushing the rest of the friends to be their own best. She knew what she wanted, when she wanted, and how to get it. I for one think she is one of the strongest characters in the show. She married one of her best friends who always keeps everything interesting with his constant jokes, who she knows will always support her in everything she does. Who also shared her hopes and her dreams for the future. She never settled for anything that she thinks that they doesn’t deserve.

Phoebe Buffay

Being yourself is the best thing you can always do. She is never afraid of what other think of her and always does what she wants. In the way she dresses, the way she sings and the crazy stories of her childhood. And being crazy is always okay. She is expressive in her feelings and never holds anything back, she as no filter and makes no apologies for it. She had suffered loss in her life from a young age and as a result cares very much and very deeply about those in her life and will stop at nothing to have there backs and be there for them. She is a big believer in the universe and letting things happen and being happy with who you are and where you are at in your life. Whether you have smelly cat or about to have a husband named crap bag.

Ross Geller

Embracing YOUR inner nerd and YOU’RE a great person for doing so. Diving head first into the things you love, and even then the people you love because you want them to be a part of your life for a long time. His patience is something that is also admirable about him, he is not someone who confronts someone especially about his feelings for someone. But through his patience and persistent he does end up with what he wants. He is very practical and realistic but yet does things you wouldn’t expect a person with these beliefs to do. He is constantly surprising everyone but always does what is right and always follows the rules.

Chandler Bing

It’s okay to laugh at yourself. Chandler always seems to find himself in some of the most awkward situations, but always finds a way to make a joke out of it. His lack of seriousness allows everyone to relax and take a break from what is going on in their lives. Like the other friends he has faced his own hardships but never let them hold him back. He does everything with his friends in mind and his relationship with Joey is one everyone strives to have in their lives. He taught us that no matter how old you are - it is never to late to chase the dream you want to have. Could that BE anymore inspiring.

Joey Tribbiani

Joey seems to be the glue that holds all the friends together, and every group needs someone like that. His innocence to the world around him is something everyone should hold on too. He often gets a wrap of being dumb and clueless but that isn’t the case, to some extent maybe, but it is him trying to see the good in everyone and trust in the world. On another note - man he can eat and his number one rule is that he doesn’t share food, but he would pee on anyone of his friends that needed it. He has a heart of gold and the people in his life are lucky to have someone who cares so deeply about them and never questions them when they need his help. He is giving and kind and even is always asking you how you doing’.