What I Want My Sister To Know

What I Want My Sister To Know

there is no better friend than a sister

82
What I Want My Sister To Know
Elizabeth Radley

Julia, we have our moments, but I truly couldn't imagine having any other person along side of me to take part in this crazy thing called life. I am so grateful for our relationship. I love you so much sissy.

You are the best thing to happen to me

I say this all the time but it is so true.You're the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me. You push me to be the best role-model and influence in your life. I know I told mom to take you back after two weeks you were born, but I am so glad she decided to keep you ;)

You're beyond beautiful inside & out

You're not only beautiful on the outside, but your personality makes you even more beautiful. I couldn't imagine you without your uniqueness or spontaneity and your loyalty to your friends is unmeasurable.

Our late night conversations mean the world to me

The late night conversations we share always bring so much joy to my life. I love knowing about what is happening in your life and giving you advice on boys, friends, life or just about anything. I want you to be able to come to me for anything...I will never judge you. Thank you for trusting me with your deepest secrets.

Thank you for pushing me out of my comfort zone

Not many people can do this, but you can. Thank you for making me do things that I wouldn't normally do. You constantly push me past my limits and as much as I can hate it in the moment, I am grateful for it in the end.

Jam sessions are always the best with you

Whether its in my Jeep, in our rooms or in the foyer these moments make me love life so much more. I can't wait for our many more jam sessions down the shore with the windows down and not a worry in the world.

Mom is always right

I know I always say I'm right, but in the end mom's been on this earth a lot longer than us and she knows what's best. As much as we say we're right, mom really has all the answers.

Laugh and smile everyday. It looks good on you

This one is pretty straight-forward. No matter how bad your day is going, you can always find something to smile and laugh about.

I will always be your biggest supporter

I will always be there to support you. I love watching you play basketball and I will always be your biggest fan. Keep working hard. Great things are ahead of you.

Stop being so stubborn

I already know you're going to hate this one, but when you're wrong, you're wrong. Stop being so defensive about things! All that is going to do is give you a headache and cause you more stress than needed.

Love what you do

Always love what you do in this life. Whether that is basketball, surfing or video/film making always, always love it. Find your passion and do it well.

Never change for anyone

Always be yourself. Who you truly are is much greater than who you think you need to be for certain people. Never doubt who you are because you're pretty dang amazing.

Have the deep, but meaningful conversations

Open up to people and talk about the hard stuff. Those conversations are always the best.

Live in the moment

We are so wrapped up in social media that we forget to truly live. I am guilty of this, but we need to all live for the now. Instead of being on your phone with friends and family, be present. You truly never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Always remember that.

People come and go, but the relationship we have as sisters is forever. I am so proud of you and the person you are becoming. You're a loyal friend with such a beautiful soul. Don't ever change and don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do something. I love you and just know I've always got your back. I love you to the moon and back.