What To Watch While You Are Social Distancing At Home

Social distancing is perfect for binge watching shows

14
Google Image

School is closed. Work is closed. Stores are closed. Everything is closed. We are all aware of the COVID-19 pandemic right now. To stop the spread of this horrible disease, many of us are told to stay indoors and to social distance ourselves. Time seems to be going by slower and slower as the social distance days go by. Staying indoors doesn't have to be all boring. This is a perfect time to catch up on your favorite shows or even start a new show to binge watch. Here is a good list to entertain you during this time of crisis:

If you are looking for comfort TV,

In these times of uncertainty, nothing will calm the mind like good and comforting shows. "The Golden Girls" is a classic and a fan favorite to this day. It is full of laughter, sadness, and warmth. "Gilmore Girls" is also a classic people love even though it has been off the air for quite some time now. These two shows are perfect for days where you want to stay in your PJ's and cuddle on the couch with a cup of coffee.

If you are looking for a good laugh,

Laughter is good for the soul. Let's face it, we all need some laughter in this world right now. "The Office" is certainly a good show to turn to for a good laugh. The chaos that happens in Dunder Mifflin never fails to have us laughing until we are crying. "Schitt's Creek" is also a good show to go to for a good laugh.

If you are wanting to have a good cry,

Sometimes we all can use a good cry. Maybe this isn't a good time to get into your feels, but if you are looking to cry, "This is Us" and "Grey's Anatomy" are two good shows to put us all on emotional roller coasters. Both the Pearson's and the staff at Grey-Sloan Memorial can certainly put us all in our emotions.

If you are wanting to see some drama,

We all have our own issues, so why not watch other people who have their own issues as well? The "Real Housewives" have so much drama it is hard to stay up to date with the ladies in the franchise. From throwing wine glasses to flipping tables, we can count on the housewives to keep us entertained. The Kardashians also have endless amounts of drama in their 18 seasons on air, so try to keep up if you can.

From Your Site Articles