19 Things To Look Forward To In 2019

Now that Christmas is over, I was wondering what I could look forward to. Then, I quickly realized that there is so much to look forward to from the beginning of the new year, to the summer, and even the beginning of my 3rd semester at LSU. Starting a new year is always so exciting and scary. Here are 19 things to look forward to in 2019

1. The return of your favorite T.V. shows/new ones on the way

Instead of your nights filled with Christmas movies, you can finally get back to watching or re-watching your favorite shows.

2. Your bank account is happy again 

Now, as a college student, whenever your relatives hand you an envelope, you become a kid again.

3. Spring Semester

You finally get to go back to see all your friends that you spent such a long time away from.

4. Travel

Personally, this year I am planning on going on a mission trip to Mexico, which will be my first time out of the country.

5. New Fashion Trends 

I just hope crocs don't come back.

6. New Music

I can't wait to hear what 2019 has in store.

7. Summer

I know the second semester is going to be rough, so I can be excited to finish.

8.  New Technology

3-D printing, wireless everything, and virtual reality EVERYTHING

9. Women's World Cup 

U-S-A, U-S-A!

10. Important Historic Birthday

I don't know about you, but I am excited for the Grand Canyon to turn 100, and it is the 75th anniversary for D-Day.

11. Disney Films

That's right, I will be there opening night of Lion King.

12. Music Festivals/Tours

I am excited for all of the concert tours for multiple artists and even the music festivals.

13. New Friendships 

I love making new friends, and I cannot wait to make some more!

14. The world will most likely not be ending 

I can't make any promises, but I think mother earth will be around for another year or so.

15. Beauty 

Hopefully, there are more collabs with more celebrities or even people like Rhianna and Kylie that produce their own company.

16. The royal baby 

Even though the date has no been announced, I am still excited to see that beautiful baby.

17. All the new experences you will gain

These can be own life lessons and internships.

18. Solar Eclispes 

Anyone living on the Arabian Peninsula or South Asia will get to experience this magically sight.

19. A new year 

The chance to start over.