13 Things You Can Do With Spaghetti When You Make Too Much
food

13 Things You Can Do With Spaghetti Because You Always Make Too Much

From a gluten-free gal who thinks about noodles often

122
Photo by Keri liwi on Unsplash

There are oodles of things you can do with noodles (insert cringe here). Besides eating some delicious variations of Italian food, spaghetti is such a multifaceted, underrated, object that is good for so much more than eating it the traditional way. A viral tweet surfaced that started a thread about all the "cool things to do with all the extra pasta you made because you're single". I didn't scroll down in the thread, but I was surely inspired.

Therefore, I have compiled just a tidbit of things pasta makes pasta-ble. (yikes again).

1. Make Spaghetti Tacos

2. Stir coffee

Save the planet! Check out my article about things we can do to save the Earth! Uncooked pasta makes a great biodegradable coffee stirrer.

3. Walrus teeth

This one was suggested by a friend, I have not had the pleasure of making noodles walrus teeth yet in my lifetime, but I highly recommend it and thought it to be deserving of a place on this list.

4. Lady and the Tramp

A classic. Cuddle up with a cutie and share some spaghetti! What could make a more perfect date night?

5. Sword fight

What better way to play with your food than a REAL food fight! Take those uncooked spaghetti noodles and fight to the death! Well not death, but maybe just hunger.

7. Macaroni art

The staple of any good Kindergarten class. If you were a Picasso with macaroni noodles, you were quite literally the shit. Why not brush up those creative skills?

8. Pick a lock

Again, suggestion from a (sketchy) friend. I have not attempted this, but a little birdie told me it only works with push-in locks.

9. Bathe in it

A nice, hot bath is the best way to wind down at the end of a long day. Got extra noodles? Throw them in for an experience like no other. I've had a dream about it and I'd love someone to make my dreams come true.

10. Put them up your nose

I don't know where I was going with this...sneeze, maybe?

11. Throw it at the ceiling

Does it stick? I think that means it's cooked.

12. Elf spaghetti

My all-time favorite movie displays a twist on a dinner favorite-dessert spaghetti complete with sprinkles, hot fudge, and whipped cream. Along with spaghetti tacos, it is on my bucket list to try this.

13. Moisturize?

I think cooked noodles would make your skin soft if you like, rubbed them together or something. If not, just eat them. I'm out of ideas.

My favorite carb deserves so much more than this attempted tribute. I hope that I revealed at least some of the ways noodles can be utilized in our everyday lives because they are so much more than just food.