The Sims 4 has potential

What The Rest Of The Sims 4 Could Look Like

The possibilities are quite endless.

66

The Sims 4 is still kicking. With Strangerville just releasing, we very well could have more expansion packs down the line. The Sims 3 ran from 2009 to 2013 (meaning we could very well have expansion packs for the Sims 4 running until the 2020s).

While the Sims 3, in my opinion, was the best Sims, Sims 4 is still very good. While we can no longer walk everywhere, play as our animals, or go to college, the possibilities are still up in the air as to what we could possibly have in the future of expansion packs.

So, without further ado, here are my ideas as to what the future expansion packs could unfold:

1. University/College Life

media.giphy.com

We got it in the Sims 3 and for some reason, it was a big hit. Going to school IRL sucks, but when you're a Sim? It's the best. Now the Sims 3 didn't have all the best graphics compared to the Sims 4.

So imagine how much more stunning the gameplay will be with better graphics, probably more things to do in the expansion pack like; choosing a college, after-school activities, visiting home while on term, maybe even breaks? Truly the sky is the limit with what they can do.

2. Supernatural

Media.giphy.com

We got a little taste of this with Vampires and the Alien Sims you can make - but what about all the others? Think about it. With how detailed the Vampire Sims are, what about the others? Ghosts? Werewolves? Witches? Imagine a town dedicated to all Supernatural life.

There could possibly be jobs for these creatures, new traits, clothes, and styles even? Yes, it probably wouldn't be much different compared to the Sims 3, but I would imagine it would be much like the Vampire Sims in a sense of traits, goals, etc.

3. Family Life

Media.giphy.com

Parenting is already a big skill that a Sim can have. It seems like the Sims 4 really bumped up how involved parents are with their children (i.e children asking for advice, parents raising them more in-depth, discipline, etc).

Well, what if the parents got even MORE involved? What if parents could home school their children? The essence of family, in general, could be there more - holidays, family trips, etc. I think while immediate family (ones in the household) are very together, what if cousins, aunts, uncles, etc got to be together more?

4. Farm Life

Media.giphy.com

Running a business is not new for the Sims. We saw this in the Sims 3 with the resort and in Sims 4 with the vet clinics, restaurants, and stores. But what if we went even further and did something with a farm? You would build you sims, place them in a world that is probably centered around your farm, and raise animals, sell the dairy, meat, etc, and live life.

While it probably wouldn't be the most in-depth expansion pack, probably being only a game pack, it would still be extremely fun for all the farmbodies at heart. Plus, there is city life, why can't there be country living?

5. Pirates/Renn Life

Media.giphy.com

For me, Sims Medieval was the best. I could go off onto an entirely different rant based on just that game but I won't. Imagine a stuff pack where it was a Renaissance Faire in the summer. You could dress up, go to a world that was somewhat like Granite Falls and experience a joust, jesters, eat turkey legs, etc. While this probably wouldn't be too interesting for everyone, it would still be a great add on for summer life.

6. Jobs

Media.giphy.com

Yes, we already have Get to Work, but imagine if we had more jobs...more so more jobs that we can interact with. In the Sims 3 there were so many jobs that you could have. It almost seems silly that the Sims 4 doesn't have nearly the same amount that the Sims 3 did.

I would love to see the Tattoo Artist be brought back or even a smaller job like Playground Monitor. While not all the jobs HAVE to be interactive, it would still be cool to have more interactive jobs.