What I Am Thankful For

What I Am Thankful For

This is a special tribute to Thanksgiving.

57
What I Am Thankful For
sweetclipart

As thanksgiving is this week, I thought it would be perfect to say what I'm thankful for. This might surprise some people, but hey this is what I am thankful for.

Siena Heights University

This is really a no brainer. Of course I am thankful for the school that I am going to because I love it. The opportunities that I have been given and the people that I have met are amazing and I know that they will only get better.

Hudsonville

The place that I call home. The place that help create who I am today, which I believe is quite a great person. The only thing that I don't like about Hudsonville is how conservative it is, which I hope will change in time. We are still pretty young compared to Adrian.

My family

I love my family no matter what. My mom is always there for me and is awesome because she will do whatever she can for me. My dad is probably the best dad in the world. For one thing on a Sunday he drove two hours across the state to make sure that the battery in my car was fixed. My older sister, Jessie, I love because I learn things from her. My younger sister, Nikki, is very sarcastic but I love her. I also love my extended family living and dead because they have taught me so much and I might not be ever able to repay them.

My cat

My cat is also part of my family, but he is so much more. He is my little dude. I cry when I say goodbye to him and I am always very excited when I get to see him again. I Love my bubby boy and my bubby boy loves me.

I have to call out Nate Adams

Nate you are an amazing editor. Also you are very talented and I know that I have told you this before. It feels like the only thing that you are not talented at is Euchre but everything else you are amazing at. You are truly one talented guy who is also very supportive of everyone. Thank you Nate.

Theatre

Thank you for the opportunity to just be myself. I feel so at home when I am on a stage. And the people are just very talented and nice. So thank you to everyone in theatre and the theatre itself.

Accounting

This kind of goes with my OCD as well. I am thankful for my OCD because it makes me special. And I love accounting because it helps me channel my OCD into something else. Something productive.

This country

I love America and thank you for the opportunity for seeing how we can come together as a country by ourselves since president-elect Donald Trump has his platform based on fear not coming together.

The LGBT community

I love the LGBT community because they are themselves. I am thankful that they show those that feel/know that they are not straight that love can still exist. Or if you don't identify with the gender that you were born as you can still be happy in life by switching to a different gender. Not to mention the allies are amazing people.

Everyone else in the world

You teach my everything that I would need to know. And I just want to shout out to those in the world. Do what you are doing. Some of you are setting the best example but the others are showing me what doing the wrong thing is.

God

I couldn't be alive without you being there. I don't care what anyone else says. I know that I am alive because of God. I know that I have everything in life because of God. And, I know that I love God because God is life and God is love.

My friends

I love my friends they bring the best things out of me. And I love and would do anything for them.

Color Guard

My perfect stress relief mechanism. If I didn't have it in my life things would be very different than how I live now. I would have gone down a road that I didn't want to be on when my grandpa died. And if I didn't have Color Guard I wouldn't be as positive as I am now.

Myself

I am thankful for myself because I am living. I am talented. I am beautiful. And I love being who I am.

So for Thanksgiving make sure that you are being thankful for something.