What To Do Now That Independent Study Is Over

A short list of ways I thought of to fill up all my newfound free time.

9
www.mrwallpaper.com

Wow. Seniors, we’ve finIShed. It’s a truly amazing feeling. Although, a small part of me still feels like I should constantly be working on something. Despite this, I have absolutely no idea what to do with all of my newfound free time. Thus, I used some of my said free time to come up with a list of random fun things you might want to do to occupy yourself.

1. Play laser tag.

Yes, you heard me right. At acres of fun, five minutes from campus, you can play three amazingly fun filled games of laser tag for $15. There are two levels and it's super fun. Take some friends and have a great time!

2. Read a book--for fun!

Believe it or not, books that aren't used for schoolwork actually still exist. Plus, they are an awesome way to learn something new, or lose yourself in a different world.

3. Explore a new place.

There are lots of parks or places in the Wooster area that are beautiful, like Spangler Park or Wooster memorial park. They are beautiful places to hike and explore, and get some fresh air!

4. Binge-watch Netflix

Let's be honest--everyone already does this. But now, you have even more time to watch new shows and finish them more quickly!

5. Celebrate!

Have all kinds of Wooster fun! If you know what I mean.

6. Try something new

Whether you've been thinking about experimenting with the guitar or writing poetry, give it the old college try!

7. Make a Wooster bucket list

Explore all the places in Wooster that you haven't yet! Get on the roof of McGaw, jump into Woo Niagra, and play hide n' seek in the library. See what other crazy things you can come up with!

8. Have a movie marathon

There's a ton of great series that are worth watching in marathon format. Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, Fast and Furious...just to name a few.

9. Go to the gym

This might not be for everyone, but it can be a good way to fill time.

10. Go to a Wooster event you've never been to!

This is something I have been trying recently, and it has been so cool. For example, I went to the fall dance concert, WAC film showings, and lectures!

Well, whether or not something on this list excites you, it might help you start brainstorming ways to pass the time all on your own!