What Not To Do As A College Student

What Not To Do As A College Student

We've all been there, done that

10
What Not To Do As A College Student
Huffington Post

There are obviously many things that can be listed here, but I'll keep it at a minimum. These are just a couple of things I either have experience or have noticed so far in my time at college.

Don't...

1) Buy packs of 5 Hour Energies...hence live off them

2) Replace authentic breakfast food and drinks with just coffee

3) Eat out every single day on campus

4) Register for classes that have a small gap between them

5) Not see your advisor at least once a year

6) Not get a flu shot

7) Not get a checkup at the doctor

8) Wear shorts/tank tops IN THE WINTER

9) Walk around the middle of campus with alcohol...as campus cops patrol the area ("Helloooooo anybody in there? Macfly?"...Otherwise, DUH)

10) Keep your dirty gym clothes inside your backpack alongside your notebooks

11) Eat frozen/packaged meals every night

12) Take more credits/units than you can handle

13) Wait to apply to internships

14) Go downtown for dinner every week (unless you have money to burn)

15) Wear shoes with soles that become WAY too uncomfortable for you to still be in after several hours

16) Wear regular makeup while walking in the rain all around campus (I mean come on, you know how that was gonna end)

17) Snapchat your every move - from stuff in class to parties, no one needs to see your complete life story

18) Live at the library - it can get depressing (unless you happen to like it, then by all means you do you)

19) Agree to be in charge of ALL your group projects

20) Block someone (social media, their number, etc) - you WILL see them on campus, get over it