What I Am Most Thankful For

What I Am Most Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving

32
What I Am Most Thankful For
Megan Glogowski

1. Friends

You never fail to make me laugh. You have helped shaped me into the person I am today. We have been through so much and I can't wait to see what else is in store. Thank you for letting me be myself. Thank you for being you.

2. Sisters

My second family. My home away from home. I love you all. Thank you for supporting me through the thick and thin. Thank you for the laughs and tears and smiles. You are my people and I'm so grateful. To my fam jam: I am so happy are family grew this year, I think being a grandma was my calling. You all make my heart so whole. You push me to be a better version of myself and I can't thank you enough. To my Panhellenic sisters: I owe you all the world. You have opened my eyes in so many ways. I look up to each and everyone of you! Thank you for showing me how to be vulnerable. You have shown me how to love myself and I don't know how to put into words how much that means to me. Thank you so much. I love you all to the moon and back.

3. Family

It's a little weird spending most of your up bringing with the same people and then college happens. I am lucky enough to have had a college experience where I was able to go away and live on and near campus. But I miss my family so much. I am so thankful that I have the relationships that I do with them. I can't wait to see you all for thanksgiving. You are my support system and I'm fortunate enough to call you my family.

4. Florida State football

There is nothing that makes me happier or more stressed out than Florida State football. The Seminoles will always have my heart. Thank you for giving me the best time of my life. This team has only made me fall more in love with Florida State. I get chills every single time everyone does The Chop all together at Doak (there is no better sight or feeling). Keep continuing to be "dawgs", because "you ain't no puppies". Thank you Jimbo Fisher for all your hard work and dedication to this team. Thank you Seminoles for your passion and overwhelming spirit each time you take on the field. I do not know what I will do once this season is over. As always, GO NOLES!

5. Growing up

I have grown up so much this past year. I am so thankful for all that I have learned. Everything that has happened has made me a stronger person. It wasn't easy but the experiences I have gained have been absolutely invaluable. Who knew being an adult would be this hard?

6. Having a voice

I, as a citizen of the United States of America, get to have a voice. I am thankful to have countless opportunities to be able to voice my opinion and practice what I believe. I am blessed that I had the privilege in voting in my first of many presidential elections. I am not only appreciative of having a voice, but having individuals listen and respect my voice.

7. The office

If the office didn't exist, I wouldn't exist. I have never felt this way about any other show. I could rewatch it over and over (and don't you think I haven't). It's not just a show, it's an experience. It makes you feel some type of way. I am thankful for all the laughs you continuously give me. Bears. Beets. Battlestar galatica.

8. My roommates

You never know what's going to happen when you put three girls into one room. I honestly think it worked out pretty well, you may get a different answer if you ask either of them. As they found out a week in, I am a messy person. There is no denying it. I try my best to be organized, but somehow my space ends up a mess. My roommates have made me stronger. I have learned things about myself that I never knew. Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for driving me all around the world. Thank you for loving Polar Pops as much as I do. Thank you for being my best friends. I am so beyond thankful for y'all and everything you do.

9. Chipotle

Remember that little boy in a video who said "chipotle is my life", well that boy is me. I could eat Chipotle literally everyday of my life. Thank you for all the food comas you have given me, they were all worth it. You never fail to let me down. If you ever ask me where I want to go to get food, my answer will always be chipotle. Thank you for being your delicious self. I may or may not turn into a burrito bowl by the end of this year.

10. This year is almost over

Wow 2016, what a year it has been. I am thankful for all you have given me, but I can't wait for it to be over. With 2016 coming to a close I will finally be done with the LSAT and I will be finally be done with this semester. There may have been more downs then ups this year, so next year please be good to me. No more hurricanes. No more power outages. No more Hand-Foot-Mouth disease. No more explosions. No more rejections. No more unqualified individuals running for President. No more shootings. No more Harambe incidents. Goodbye 2016. I am patiently waiting to see what's ahead.