The Mystery Of What Women 'Really Want,' Solved At Last
Politics

The mystery is finally solved! Wow!

57
Unsplash

It's 2018, and women are more confusing than ever! With movements like #metoo and the overall rise of women's voices, how are men to know what the 2018 woman really wants? Well, fear not because you're in luck! I happen to be a woman, and I am ready to spill the secret truth of what my gender really desires.

Are you ready? Buckle up, this one's gonna be a wild ride!

1. Stop raping us.

I know, you didn't see this one coming, did you? Turns out, women don't like to be sexually assaulted OR harassed. Even casually grabbing a woman's butt in public isn't okay! If you don't know how "far" you can go with a woman, just ask her. She's right there.

2. Stay out of our healthcare.

If you aren't a doctor, women don't care about your opinion on their bodies! Birth control, abortion, and anything else involving a woman's reproductive parts is HER CHOICE. This one is a really quick fix for men. Just shut up!

3. Listen to us.

Speaking of shutting up, 90% of the time women will just tell you what they want if you shut your mouth for a minute and listen. Don't understand? ASK us. We are, in fact, human beings capable of complex thought.

4. Give us basic human respect.

This one's really hard, I know. I wouldn't have guessed this myself if I was a man! Turns out, women just want to be respected and treated as equals.

All of this is meant to be in good fun, but these are basic things that unfortunately many people still do not understand. Many women today feel that they are not given these basic things by our patriarchal society. So next time you don't know what's going on with a woman, just ask her. Nine times out of 10 she won't bite.