5 Things That Make Attractive People So Dang Attractive

Although nice skin does help to make you more attractive, hating yourself and who you are is not. Confidence and self-love are attractive, and there are so many things that one should be proud to be themselves.

322

This is an accurate but somewhat satirical list of the top 5 things that make attractive people so SMOKIN'. Ladies and Gents, sit down and take some notes. There's something each and every one of can do to make that 5/10 turn into a 6/10. Wow!

1. Nice hair

Hello ladies, this paragraph will be directed towards you! So, the key when it comes to hair is to follow your natural face shape and tailor it to fit the oval shape. Apparently, in the beauty world, an oval face shape is the best shape to have, and everyone else strives for it. If you are born with that oval, lucky you! If you are not, as I am myself, the key is to get that oval by either cutting or blocking your face with your hairstyle. Here's what I mean: If you have more of a square face, usually hair stylists will try to cut down on the square edges of the face by adding something like bangs or long hair. The oval is something to strive for!

In addition, if you are especially pale or have fair skin, you can potentially up your game by dyeing your hair a lighter shade or getting that ombre. And, it is important to maintain your hair by washing it, combing it, and straightening it when necessary. If one is able to maintain a clean look consistently, it shows effort, consciousness, and confidence.

When it comes to hair, feel free to just test things out. I mean it will always grow back!

And, gents, although I don't have a lot of experience with men's hair, I suggest anything that is a clean, maintained look. Make sure the If all else fails, slap on one of those fades, and you're good to go. Depending on thicker or thinner hair, the hair will fall differently or require different products to get the look you are trying to achieve. Many of these shorter hairs require different research and personal choice. However, if you have something going for you, you ROCK it. If you skip down to fact number 5, you realize confidence is key.

But, KEY POINT: GROW A BEARD IF IT LOOKS GOOD, OTHERWISE SHAVE IT. If you can't grow a beard (whether it becomes patchy, has straggle hairs, etc.), just stop. Please just shave. Confidence or not, please just shave it.

2. Nice Skin

If you ever look at those celebrities, none of them are usually ugly. Why? Because their skin is flawless. And, it sometimes comes down to how much time or resources they can get to fix or maintain their skin. The human body is tailored to find more symmetrical and healthier faces to be more beautiful. Blemishes and clogged pores detract from that, and even to the psychological level make people less attractive. Unfortunately, life is hard if you don't have nice skin, which is really hard to actually achieve. And, if you want tips for nicer skin, hit up my other article: "5 Skincare Tips To Get Your Skin Glowing For The Summer" for the insider tips. Cleansing and understanding your skin type is the most important thing you can do for you and your skin!

But, remember, don't beat yourself up if you don't have flawless skin. So many times it comes down to genetics. So, if anything, blame your parents. If you have oily or acne prone skin, it becomes extremely hard to get that flawless skin. However, there's still hope and different products and solutions for your skin. You just have to do some experimenting! Don't give up!

Learning to apply makeup properly is also a godsend. For those makeup gurus, there's so much you can do for yourself if you know how to accentuate your features with various makeup styles. However, just remember makeup or no makeup, flawless skin or no flawless skin, beauty is only skin deep. Although nice skin does help to make you more attractive, hating yourself and who you are is not. Confidence and self-love are attractive, and there are so many things that one should be proud to be themselves.

3. Nice Body

Everyone wants to have that nice bod, but not everyone has a nice bod. And, da booty is really in season.

For us ladies, the hourglass is what is considered beautiful. Having a good bust size and waistline while also having an itty bitty waist is considered psychologically beautiful. For gents, that DORITO is what I'm talking about. Psychologically, in order to be considered attractive and fit, the "V" shape is what you should strive for. What I mean is that your shoulders are significantly more wide as compared to your waistline. Or, a 6 pack is always a sure way to get those ladies or gents.

In order to get that body, oftentimes it's not about how many different exercises you can do, it comes down to different amounts of repetition of simple exercises. And, sometimes, feeling the burn may not result in better results. There are so many good videos for different exercises for both girls and boys. I would just have to say the core and the booty are really important. So, Squats for days, and good luck.

4. Nice fashion

Nice fashion is a must. While one to three all focuses on what the body can do, four focuses on what you can do. Nice fashion is very important to be considered attractive. This means that colors should match and the fit of clothes should be right. Find colors that look good with your skin tone and hair color. It doesn't come down to quantity, but the quality of the clothes. If the clothes are chosen right also, one can wear the item in different outfits and still look extremely fashionable. And, if you are feeling extremely adventurous and are a pro, you can try pattern matching when you wear multiple different patterns to look like a planned mess. Still messy but has intention.

Colors of clothes should match color palette-wise. If all your clothes are light try to keep things light and within the same color range. If you are wearing a bold color, try to balance it with more calm tones if you want to make that clothing item really POP. A must-have for every woman's wardrobe should be those light color jeans, anything high waisted, a white T, a classic black dress, and that really nice bra. These items are so versatile and really can just be a simple or reusable outfit for any occasion.

If you are a dude, there's not too much I can help with. I would just honestly say, at least have a pair of jeans somewhere in the closet. Shorts or sports pants for every occasion just looks so bad. However, I understand because comfort is important. Hawaiian shirts are really in these days so you can also do that.

Accessories are also a plus, but optional. Get the clothes down first.

5. Passion and confidence

One of the most attractive things about someone's personality can be if they are passionate about a certain thing. Hard work and the ability to achieve what you set out to do is so admirable. If you have a dream and that is the thing that drives you, it makes you seem ambitious. And, if you were to pursue someone, that someone will understand that you are both practical and that you allotted time and effort away from your passions to pursue them. It means that "that someone" is as important as those dreams and you are willing to put in that effort to pursue them.

Self-love and confidence in one's ability are very attractive too. Owning who you are and realizing that your life is in your hands shows reflection and the ability to control your life. Accepting your flaws makes you more human, humble, and empathetic. Yet, your intricacies can finally be claimed as your own because there are 7 billion people on this planet but only one person with those intricacies. They are yours and only yours. So, start loving your unique you.

* * *

So, this is my list! Take everything with a grain of salt. This list was made to be slightly satirical and if you disagree with my list, that's OK, too! These are just my five facts.