What It's Like Using Tik-Tok As An Adult

who said Tik-Tok was only for teenagers?

76
https://www.pexels.com/photo/apple-applications-apps-cell-phone-607812/

Yes, I'm a college student who recently downloaded Tik-Tok as a joke at first but.. I'm addicted now. Here are some things I have learned about myself thanks to this wonderful app.

Finding out you can't dance

Yep. There are so many Tik-Tok dances out there and each time I try one, the more I find out that I'm not cut out to be a famous dancer. These teenagers literally make it look so much easier than it actually is.

Some of the trends are actually funny

Hear me out, there are some really funny trends on there that I literally can't get out of my head. I will sit in bed. scrolling through my feed and laugh for about an hour. I'm telling you guys right now, don't knock it until you try it.

Seeing how much prettier these teenagers are now

How come teenagers now a days look all grown up? When I was their age I was wearing band shirts and leggings all the time. Yet, here they are becoming Tik-Tok famous for being VSCO girls.

Tik-Tok is the new Vine

Back when I was a youngster, we had Vine. I literally used to make Vines all the time in hopes of one day becoming Vine famous but now teens just want to be Tik-Tok famous. Vines were only ever 6 seconds and they could either make or break you on the internet.

VSCO Girl is the new Tumblr Girl

Everyone is acting as if being a VSCO girl is this whole new trend when honestly it's just the new generation of teens version of a Tumblr girl. Back when I was younger, everyone wanted to be a Tumblr girl and wear vans, bracelets, hairbands, cool hairstyles, etc. So basically the same concept.

How it makes me feel

I feel old. I watch all these teenagers on there and it just makes me feel.. well, just like the giphy.