7 Ways That Show You Love Her

7 Ways That Show You Love Her

How Does She Know?

29
7 Ways That Show You Love Her

Love: An intense feeling of deep affection.

So often in today's society, the "L" word gets thrown around like it means absolutely nothing. The word love and all its context seem to be taken for granted in the relationships of today's younger generations. There's a difference between saying the words,"I love you" and actually showing it.

Just because you say it, doesn't mean that you truly mean it.

Nowadays, words mean shit. Words are just words, although they may feel good to hear once in a while, only actions can prove if someone is true to their words.

You prove your love by affection.

A gentle physical touch, playing with her hair, a simple kiss on the head, holding her close... a simple gesture to show your love instead of saying it goes a long way.

You take care of her.

Whether she's sick or needs attention, you provide her with anything and everything she needs to make her feel better and secure.

You let her confide in you as being her "therapist."

You can instantly tell when somethings wrong and you listen with all ears. You provide her with advice that has her best interest in mind.

You ask her questions.

You don't ask questions to make conversation, but because you genuinely care about her and what's going on in her life. A simple "How was your day?" expresses that you love her and want to know about every aspect of her life.

You commit to her.

And only her. You know no one else can make you feel the way she does. You promise to always be there for her, even when times get tough.

You always put her first.

In any given situation, she is the first thing that comes to your mind. You will risk your own happiness in sake for hers.

"If you love something, love it completely, cherish it, say it, but most importantly, show it. Life is finite and fragile, and just because something is there one day, it might not be the next. Never take that for granted. Say what you need to say, then say a little more. Say too much. Show too much. Love too much. Everything is temporary but love. Love outlives us all.” - R. Queen.