What It Is Like To Be A Daddy's Girl

What It Is Like To Be A Daddy's Girl

But hey mom, I love you too.

18
What It Is Like To Be A Daddy's Girl
Real Cool Videos

I am a daddy's girl. My dad has always been my hero, even when I don't want to admit it. I don't think I know any other man who is more respectful, generous, and as kind-hearted as my father. He has always pushed me to do anything I want and has allowed me to become exactly who I want to be. He has seen my good, my bad, my weird, my crazy and has never failed to remain by my side through it all.

Many people have fathers like I do. We are genuinely lucky. It wasn't up until recently that I realized how lucky I am to have a father like mine. I took it for granted and was a bit naive. I didn't understand that not every man is like my dad. They are not all respectful, generous, or as kind. Not all of them will stand by your side when you go from good to bad, normal to weird, or composed to crazy.

This is when I realized that as lucky as I am, it really sucks to have such a great dad. As a daddy's girl, you are truly blindsided by the fact that not every man, or hardly any, will be as great as your own. This is what having a great dad is like--

1. He will always be there to comfort you.

2. He will do anything to make you smile, even if it hurts him or makes him look silly.

3. He means well, no matter what he does.

4. He can do anything, even your hair.

5. He will push to you be your best.

6. He will always be there for you, even when no one else is.

7. You can always be yourself around him.

At the end of the say, it doesn't matter what kind of person any other man is, as long as I have my dad.

Love you Popsickle.