What Is This Hair And Ring Baby Test Madness? And Is It True?

My mind is blown.

31935
youtube.com

Okay everyone, boy do I have a story for you. Recently, several videos have been floating around Facebook of women that have tried this little test out. Supposedly, the test would tell them how many kids they'd have, what genders they would be, and the order they would have them in. For the test, they took a strand of their hair and tied one of their rings to it. Then, they outlined each one of their fingers on their left had, and then held it directly above the top of their hand. If the ring moved around in a circular motion, that meant they were having a boy. It if moved in a back and forth motion, that meant they would have a girl. You would repeat the same routine until the ring completely stopped moving. When it stopped moving, that meant you were done with kids.

I found it very hard to believe, and I was very skeptical over it. So, I began to do a little research. Every video I found were videos of woman that tried the exact same test. They were all accurate. Some of the women were pregnant, and it predicted the gender of the baby too. I started getting a little freaked out. I then took it to Google and started reading about the old wives tale of a needle and a thread held over your left wrist. I still found it super hard to believe that a little ring tied to a strand of hair could tell you every child you would have. I thought to myself, "Yeah, every one of these women are moving their arms and making it have the outcome that they want." So, I decided to try it myself.

Holy crap. I have done the test 8 times. EIGHT! Every single time it has given me the same result. I even did it over my belly once too, and it gave me the same result. I can not make this up. I would not make this up. I wanted it to be something everyone was gullible enough to believe, trust me. But oh my goodness! Every time I did it I got the following result: Girl, Boy, Girl, Boy, Boy. The last two I believe are twins because they both made a bigger circle than the other. I'm speechless.

Apparently, the test will also include any miscarriages that you have as well. It will show you any pregnancy that you have. After my results, I had to ask my friends and family what their results were. One of my friends tried it with one of her friend's ring, and it gave her two different results. Then when she got home, she tried it with her own ring. It gave her the same result of one boy every time she did it. I asked my cousin what her result was. She told me she also did it with the needle and thread, and it was 100% accurate. She had a miscarriage before her daughter was born. Her result was: Girl, Girl, Boy, Boy. One of my managers did the test, and even her result was accurate.

What is this evil!?! How on Earth can a strand of hair and a ring tell you how many kids you'll have? I don't have any kids yet, but I have documented my results. So, I guess we will see.

Everyone should try it out and leave me a comment of your result and whether or not it was accurate!

If you want to find out how to take the test, click here!