​11 Reasons I'm Thankful Hillary Clinton, With Her Normal-Sized Hands, Is NOT In The Oval Office

A woman as president? No way.
192

The reaction to the 2016 Presidential Election has probably been one of the most split in decades. Some people were overjoyed to see that the electoral college welcomed Donald Trump into the oval office and others were very much not. When it comes to my own views, there are SO many reasons that I’m so glad Hillary wasn’t elected to office.

1. It would have sucked to have a woman as president.

God, we really dodged a bullet with this one. It was almost too much to have the first POC as president with Obama. But a woman!? Really? Come on, America. Clearly, the best thing for us right now is to have another white, male president. We almost progressed too much there. The best thing for us right now is to go back to the same ideals that the white guys that founded the country had back in the 1700s.

2. Public policy is so much more convenient and professional when announced on Twitter.

Crooked Hillary probably would have gone the traditional route and made an official release of public policy and other important announcements. That would have been a total bummer. As a millennial, I want every single important thing to be sent directly to my iPhone. It would have been a total drag to have PROFESSIONALISM in the oval office.

3. Pride Month may have actually been recognized.

Hillary, an ally of the LGBT community, would have probably made an effort to recognize the community every June. Not in my good Christian White House! I feel so much more comfortable with an administration that ignores this abominable month that advocates for a lack of discrimination and violence against human beings.

4. POC and the LGBT community may have felt safe.

Speaking of, I can’t believe the American public REALLY thought that POC and the LGBT community should feel SAFE. Crooked Hillary may have actually fostered a nation full of people with an attitude of acceptance, support, and without racism, homophobia, and transphobia. Could you even imagine? Immigrants, POC, LGBT people, minorities of any kind….feeling safe!? Nope. Nope. Nope. Thank GOD Hillary isn’t in office.

5. She has regular-sized hands.

If my president doesn’t have puny hands, then they are #NotMyPresident. This is a NECESSITY for a qualified candidate. I can’t believe she even considered running for office; she probably doesn’t even have to custom-order her gloves. The audacity.

6. Hillary actually had government experience.

Senate, secretary of state... what? That would have been ridiculous to elect someone with actual experience to qualify her for the job. I feel much better knowing that the guy with all of the missile codes has next to no qualifications for his job other than bold claims and dangerously enthusiastic supporters. Hosting a reality show is really all you’d ever need. I wonder if Carson Daly is considering a new job?

7. She knows not to poke the bear.

One thing that has been absolutely refreshing within the last year is to see Donald Trump so boldly go after Kim Jong Un with all of his United States-reaching nukes. He really gives no regard to how badly angering North Korea could go. Hillary probably would have wimped out and left him alone with his nukes. I’m glad we didn’t put that maniac into power.

8. Hillary might have chosen to talk to experts about pressing issues.

That would have been idiotic to think of talking to people who actually know a lot about what they’re talking about. I’m so thankful we have Trump to talk to people like Kim K on prison reform. I hope he got some bonus cash on Kim Kardashian Hollywood for meeting with her while he was at it.

9. Hillary may have actually accepted criticism, rather than attempting to discredit those that offered it.

If Hillary had been in office, I wouldn’t have known about all of the #FakeNews out there. I’d always known that journalism can be skewed, but until Trump, I had no idea bad media was as easy to spot as seeing if they’ve ever said something negative about Donald Trump. With this quick indicator, I’ve been able to weed through journalists with ease. Thanks, Don!

10. No wall!

Nothing promotes a positive relationship with other countries better than a dividing wall between us! Hillary had absolutely nothing to bring to the table that topped this idea. I can’t believe she couldn’t cook up a genius idea like this. Let’s make it #TenFeetHigher for some real results!

11. Hillary might have done something about gun violence.

There’s nothing like the systematic death of our children in schools to promote gun reform. With Parkland, Santa Fe, and the countless other school shootings in recent news, many are calling for stricter gun laws. Crooked Hillary may have listened and tried to take guns away from good American citizens! No, no! The right thing here is to do nothing but tweet half-hearted condolences and promise your supporters that they won’t have to worry about losing their extensive assault rifle collection just because of a few “wacky” kids.