What Girls Really Mean

What Girls Really Mean

A Guide Written "For the Boyz"
28

Girls are supposedly very confusing human beings, at least that's what I've been told. On numerous occasions boys have told me that what I say and what I do is very confusing for them. Boys say that they have a hard time understanding us girls, but honestly I don't really think they are trying that hard to understand us. So, this is an article that is written for the boys. I am finally going to spill all of our secrets and tell you exactly what girls mean. I am going to be the code that you can use to decipher each and every move that a girl makes, so that you can finally understand how we work since we are so confusing.

1. If a girl says "I'm fine", you're honestly extremely stupid if you think that she is actually fine. She's testing you and she wants you to show her that you actually care. So boys, just ask her what's wrong and you'll be golden.

2. Now if you ask a girl what's wrong and she says "nothing", that is also not true. She wants you to really try and figure out what's wrong. So if you like the girl keep trying and if you don't just say "okay" and she'll get the hint.

3. Usually if a girl tells you she's busy on multiple occasions that means she's not interested in you, but she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. It doesn't mean that she doesn't like you a friendly level, but she doesn't want anything more than that. My advice is to probably stop asking her to hang out because she's probably always going to be "busy".

4. If a girl says she doesn't care about something I guarantee you she does care. So when you text a girl that you have a thing with saying that you hooked up with someone else and her response is "Oh lol that's okay I don't really care", it means "I really really care and want to cry my eyes out but I am not going to let you know that so you think I'm chill." So probably try not to hook up with other people when you have a thing with another girl that is defined as being exclusive.

5. Yes it is true that when a girl says "I hate you" it usually means she likes you or loves you or actually does hate you but she just really wants to jump your bones.

6. When a girl tells you to "go and have fun", don't go and have fun or at least don't let her know that you're having loads of fun. She doesn't want to see or hear about having fun without her.

7. If a girl says she's gotta go find her friends it means she's REALLY not interested so don't keep trying.

8. If you're arguing with a girl and she just ends it by saying "whatever", congratulations you're probably right about something but she will never ever admit it. So just accept the "whatever" as a surrender because she's not going to actually admit you're right.

9. When a girl says "I'm not mad" there is a very VERY high chance that she is absolutely furious with you so watch out.

10. Yes means yes, maybe usually means no but she is too nice to say no, and no means no.

This is a general guideline and sometimes a girl actually means what she says, but if you have any doubt about what a girl's saying when she says these things then chances are she means something else. That's just how we work so get over it. Boys are just as confusing to us as we are to boys. Unfortunately, no one is ever 100% straightforward.