The University of Dayton has a many traditions, some examples are all upperclassmen living in The Ghetto, the Red Scare and an all around friendly and welcoming environment. One unique trend is the Sheet Signs. These are signs that upperclassmen make with sheets, that they then hang up, during various weeks throughout the school year. Here are some of the best sheet signs of Welcome Week 2016.
1. Xavier did Harambe
This is only one of the many Harambe sheet signs hanging around the Ghetto.
2. I Love UD like Kanye Loves Kanye
Based off the song by Kanye West.
3. So Much Room 4 Activities
From the movie "Step Brothers."
4. UD Trump's All
This sheet sign not only have ridiculously good art skills, but it's also true.
5. Crack is Back
Location: The Crack House.
6. If They Don't Know Dr. Dan They're Too Young For You
Cause lets be real, Dr. Dan is the man.
7. 007 Lawnview License to Chill (JK, no AC)
We feel for them with no AC, but they get extra points for the creative sign.
8. Dogs Welcome People Tolerated
I agree with this sheet sign 200 percent.
9. Can Hillary Delete My Transcript?
Lets be real, no matter what political view you have, this is funny.
10. From the Crest to the Mill We've Been Rackin' Up the Bills
Cause who hasn't been spending money on Bills Donuts.