Welcome to a New Year

Welcome to a New Year

What I hope 2017 will bring me

5

Cheers to 2017!

I feel like in the year of 2017 it will be such a great year and that it has many things to offer.

In the year of 2017, the one big thing it will offer me is that I'm one step closer to getting my college degree. It has taken me 4 1/2 years just to get my college degree and this upcoming December I will have it. Another thing about 2017 is that I'm finally getting my driver's license which has taking me awhile.

The biggest thing I want to do in the year of 2017 is get a really good paying job in what I'm studying to be in college. This will really help me into my career in the future and getting ahead of the game. When I have this job, and the job I have been wanting, it will pretty much help me pay for all of my stuff that I want to buy in my life.

Secondly, what I'm doing in the year of 2017 is getting more healthy and staying fit; I plan to workout more and keep on top of my fitness and see if that'll get me more healthy and will help me in the year of 2017. I think getting more healthy and eating right will help me get more motivation and me get the grade I want in school.

The last thing I want this year is make the dean's list in my last semester of college. That would be the biggest thing in my college career and my dad has set that goal for me every since I got into college. It will be a lot of hard work to make dean's list. Having the extra help at school will help me make that goal and having the support of my family, friends and boyfriend who will help me make this happen.

I'm hoping 2017 is going to be a great year and I'm sure you are too!